• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA Presents: How the Midwest Was Won. Ultimate Falcon Tourny STREAM NOW LIVE

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Excel man, I love you but you continue to make posts in MW boards or about MW things that have little to no substance.

I can't imagine what causes you to make callouts to things like this for essentially no reason at all. It's like you're turning into an SRK-like stream monster. I mean that implying the worst thing about said group.

That being said, this weekend was a blast and thanks for everyone who came out, especially Boss and co and the Pittsburgh Melee crew. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves, Keister and I tried to be as accomodating as we could. See you all in the results thread.

boss8

Smash Hero
still no results thread?

loooool MW be slackin....

i like how u guys had a unity ruleset,butthen used all the really homo 08 stages...

"hey guys lets bann MK,but then make DDD infinate legal,and bring back the WORST 08 stages EVER!!!

LOOOOOL <3 MW

id rather fight an mk on any regular stage,then a rob/ddd/snake on pirateship,luigis mansion,etc

Overswarm

is laughing at you
"Yeah, our locals only have like 13 people"

The only good stagelist is a good stagelist!

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Overswarm ***** me harder than i've ever been ***** in brawl. I knew exactly what he was going to do to me, and for some reason i felt compelled to give it to him.

Must have neural parasited me that first match. =D Was sure fun though. Next time we meet at a melee/brawl event we should talk SC2. ^.^

Boss, im coming for ya. I've got your number and i will be getting my $5 back someday! (also it is a good excuse to play you again. <3)

Will do real shoutouts when the results thread pops up.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
lol its kinda hard to take MW seriously....its like every match i play is a friendly..xD

or me jus being camped to death O__o
Sorry about that, but that's how I roll. :B

and every match in the MW is a friendly ^_^

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
lol its kinda hard to take MW seriously....its like every match i play is a friendly..xD

or me jus being camped to death O__o
That's because you chose to go to an OUGA tourney man. Keist's tournaments are always like this. It's not supposed to be THAT serious. :p

:phone:

Top Bottom