• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA : Version Grey : 4/15/11 : Brawl/Project M/MVC3

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
I see that no has yet to do any shout-outs (or perhaps waiting until the results thread) but I will go ahead. The tournament was fun and I am glad I got to play some good smashers. Honestly, I am not the best with remembering names and probably only remember the people I played in the actual tournament.

AZ: It was fun playing against you. I was nervous about the Diddy ditto but I feel I did alright (well, until the third match --you thrashed me on that one). I'm going to be honest, the second match was one I won't forget. I learned just by facing and watching you play. I hope I can play you more in the future! I will be better.

Fonz: I've seen your Lucario before (online and in-person) and have always been impressed. Our matches were fun. In the future I would like to play more matches against that Lucario and, especially, that Ganondorf. It was really fun to play your Ganondorf. You're too good with him! I am glad I finally took down him (but I suspect Final Destination had a play in that, haha). Anyway, it was fun!

Mister Eric: It was good to play you. I'm glad that we could both help each other out with the Diddy/ROB matchup. Our matches were always close. I'm still just upset that I lost my pools matches against you. Too close. I guess that happens when you suicide... And I would be remiss not to mention our Captain Falcon matches, haha! Looking forward to playing again next weekend in Kentucky.

Kiest: Taking me to Green Greens, haha, through me for a loop. I quickly found out why you chose it. It was fun match, but I really had to concentrate on that match.

Sn@ke (Ike player): I think Ike is a tough character to master for tournament play, so I commend you for bringing him out! I believe coming to tournaments is the best way to get better. I look forward to playing you again.

Sole: I think you ran a good tournament. As far as our matches, the lag on the TV threw me for a loop when I started playing, but you played very well! I don't often play against Zero Suit, but I know the Wolf match-up pretty well, I think (I used to main Wolf). Look forward to playing you again!

Fatty, and Smile: I think I played you two for about an hour and a half. It was great experience. I hope I helped you two with the Diddy match-up. Smile, it was good to play Falco. Next time we play, I think we'll both be better. Fatty, playing your Dedede really helped me in pools.

Links24: I played you right when I arrived there. I wanted to play you more after I was more warmed up. But I can tell your an awesome player. I hope I see you around!

Anyone else I played thanks for the games. Coming to tournaments is the only way to get better and there is definitely not a tourney scene in West Virginia. I hope I represented West Virginia well. I'll be back and I will be better.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Waiting for results thread for shoutouts!

I'm also uploading videos. Most will get uploaded tonight as I sleep.

Top Bottom