• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA's Back to School Special!

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
You'd better! I don't want that those spots in Sneaky's car to have gone to waste. Btw thanks for the help with that, Infern!

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Smashfield is going to wreck everyone........ not just louisville. You will be thrilled when you read the results excel.
Put an extra good hurting on Louisville.Don't fail me guys! The KY Smashfielder is counting on you guys. As the announcer from Street Fighter Alpha 3 would say "Beat 'em up guys! TRIUMPH OR DIE!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySifn-JyLfc

clowsui

Smash Legend
1. shugo sago
2. kel infern
3. capem fonz

count is out
infern blue rogue shugo sago (aka neoh party) in winners
blazing katakiri beat os in wb
nope got knocked out by sago and capem
champ is out
xisin lost wb r1 and lb r1...lost to crunch in wb
quivo didn't enter singles
lou is out
kel lost to blue rogue wb
ybm lost to shugo wb
kel v os right now lb
tyr is out
sneakytako is out
beegs is out
hilt is out

Sago

Smash Lord
shoutouts in results thread. It was alot of fun meeting everyone, and seeing a few old faces. Infern i promise i wont choke against you next time like i did in losers finals after i lost to you on mansion with samus.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Sago:

Samus - - - - - - (proxy mine) - - - - - - Infern

Samus- - - - - (proxy mine) - - - - - - Infern

Samus- - (proxy mine) - - - - - - Infern

Samus (proxy mine) - - - - - - Infern

BOOM! - - - - - - Infern taunting

I know exactly how painful that is. :(

Kel

Smash Master
I ended up not going cabrewing today because I didn't get to sleep until 7 or 8 AM =(.

Good games everyone. That was a crazy tournament. People that could have easily been first were getting taken out first round. I have NO IDEA how the power rankings are going to work this time haha. Everyone's getting too good.

MK dittos suck. I think all of the MK players should make a pact to play their secondaries against each other instead.

OS, you owe me, Y.b.M and Infern 30$ each + bragging rights >=(

...not really

...but for real

...>=(

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
You act like you missed a lot... :laugh: I don't think I ever played that many MKs in one day... Shugo played MK against me and Blue Rogue in doubles... Even I played MK a couple games for crying out loud!

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
lol you just got lucky like that Sago.

I went Lucas for every match.

Grand Finals were Ike vs. Sonic

lolol

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Ban Metaknight. It's starting in the midwest. o_o

</soapbox>

Shoutouts in results thread. Just slept for 7 hours at the entirely wrong time of day.

Sago, you and Shugo both need to travel more. You're both really good players and really chill people. Our games were super close Sago, but I don't mind losing to you!

tyr said:
I went Lucas for both matches.
Fixed. Main good characters!

Also, interesting side note:

Whenever I was playing anyone in bracket, they wanted me to go ROB.
Whenver I asked someone what I should do, it was "go ROB".

When playing in crews, I was told "stop goofing around, pick Metaknight".

Then I got owned by Capem. >_>

Sago

Smash Lord
Sago, you and Shugo both need to travel more. You're both really good players and really chill people. Our games were super close Sago, but I don't mind losing to you!
i actually travel a pretty fair amount, ohio is like 15 hours for me though so unless you guys got something big its not that likely. It was actually pretty cool getting to know you, i feel you get a bad rap for no reason. <3 OS

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
So out of curiousity, how much of Louisville got wrecked by Smashfield? Please tell me all of it. SMASHFIEELD!!! BTW Ohio is starting to look like Kahoka with all the MKs and whatnot.
@Sago: Yeah OS is a really chill dude. He's just an elitist bully online.

@OS: Go ROB for crying out loud. Prove the ROB boards wrong.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
i actually travel a pretty fair amount, ohio is like 15 hours for me though so unless you guys got something big its not that likely. It was actually pretty cool getting to know you, i feel you get a bad rap for no reason. <3 OS
I like people hating me before they know me. Makes it really easy to get MMs if I want them, and gives them extra pressure when I play them in bracket. I've actually had a guy tell me "Oh man, I can't believe I lost to you. My friends think you're a total noob".

It's a lot of fun ^_^

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
lol OS I would've had more than two bracket matches if somebody hadn't decided to lose to some random Sonic/Kirby player.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
No one told me he CP'd to Japes and played Kirby... and no one told me there was an automatic foostool there. :(

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
When playing in crews, I was told "stop goofing around, pick Metaknight".

Then I got owned by Capem. >_>

OS that match guaranteed. But for some unknown reason u decided to not camp like u usually do and go straight off the stage and get killed, TWICE!

Framerate

Smash Lord
Lol I beat Blazing Katakiri once.

So if I can beat BK and BK can beat OS, I can beat OS, right?

Now I know why he never puts me in his pool :D

Overswarm

is laughing at you
^Yes. (to infern)

I have a new idea for our smashfests.

Remember how we played "Snake pit" and we all played Snake except for one guy? We should do that, with other characters. Have one guy play his main and the others all play the character of choice. Then when we've all played him once, a new person plays their main. Repeat!

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Lol I beat Blazing Katakiri once.

So if I can beat BK and BK can beat OS, I can beat OS, right?

Now I know why he never puts me in his pool :D

Quit using Inui Logic. It's bad for you.

10retardedlogics

@Infern: My logic is "If you grew up playing a classic Sonic game you should play him to represent no matter how bad you think he is." I know OS would main Megaman even if he were to be like C Tier. Just because he grew up ****** Dr. Wily and Mavericks.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
^Yes. (to infern)

I have a new idea for our smashfests.

Remember how we played "Snake pit" and we all played Snake except for one guy? We should do that, with other characters. Have one guy play his main and the others all play the character of choice. Then when we've all played him once, a new person plays their main. Repeat!
we should, we need to PREPARE OURSELVES!

T-800

Smash Apprentice
I got Kirby'd. :\
Don't forget you totally got steaked in a friendly by the worst Sonic in Ohio!

I KNOW IT HAPPENED BECAUSE I MARKED IT IN MY DIARY WITH GLITTER AND STARS AND A LOCKET OF YOUR HAIR AND EVERYTHING!

Top Bottom