• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Out of curiosity

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I was on the boards today and just recently found out someones age on here (who shall remain nameless) and was quite shocked. Its hard to tell certain personalities, sarcasm/humor, and maturity over the boards so I am curious. How old is everyone here?

-advent-

Slurpee

Smash Rookie
Is this really the right section to be asking this?

Meh. Oh well. I'm thirteen, but try my best not to be a stereotypical bad-typing rude noobish thirteen year old :D

IDK

Smash Lord
haha im surprised at player one. but i think it was me who he was surprised about. i told him i was 15 on aim. actually just turned 15 yesterday. :p

Luigi player

Smash Master

Btw, just for you advent:

I think it looks a bit strange though, so you don't have to use it if you think it's not good enough =/

Advent Lee

Smash Ace

Btw, just for you advent:

I think it looks a bit strange though, so you don't have to use it if you think it's not good enough =/
OMG thankz man!! I checked out your site and it was pretty kool. I don't think it looks strange at all lolz. Out of curiosity how did you know that I liked yellow Diddy? Was it the sig that gave it away LoLz?

And don't worry guys you shouldn't feel old. The majority of tournies at least in South Florida area are age group 16 - 24 for the most part. Basically college crowd :p

-advent-

Luigi player

Smash Master
I use yellow diddy also, can you make me something =D. I checked out your site, it is niiice.
Maybe =P what would you want? Or do you just want this animation?

OMG thankz man!! I checked out your site and it was pretty kool. I don't think it looks strange at all lolz. Out of curiosity how did you know that I liked yellow Diddy? Was it the sig that gave it away LoLz?

And don't worry guys you shouldn't feel old. The majority of tournies at least in South Florida area are age group 16 - 24 for the most part. Basically college crowd :p

-advent-
Yeah your sig/combo video and other videos of you playing ^^

And thanks for checking out my site ^^

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Maybe =P what would you want? Or do you just want this animation?

Yeah your sig/combo video and other videos of you playing ^^

And thanks for checking out my site ^^
Your welcome. Well check your inbox when you can, you will find a nice thank you present for making me that pic/sprite thingy. I hope you like and **** with the new tech ;)

Is there any way to make an animation thingy of him shooting his gun/have it explode from charging it too much? just curious :)

-advent-

Luigi player

Smash Master
Your welcome. Well check your inbox when you can, you will find a nice thank you present for making me that pic/sprite thingy. I hope you like and **** with the new tech ;)

Is there any way to make an animation thingy of him shooting his gun/have it explode from charging it too much? just curious :)

-advent-
Well I do have 1 single sprite of him being black because it exploded and 1 other one where he is shooting... I'd have to work on more (which takes really long...) to really make it an animation.

Anything is fine, possibly a cartwheel, or whatever you think would be fitting for me. Thanks in advance =D!
Um okay I'll do it tomorrow it's 6:14 AM here where I live and I didn't sleep yet lol.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Well I do have 1 single sprite of him being black because it exploded and 1 other one where he is shooting... I'd have to work on more (which takes really long...) to really make it an animation.

Um okay I'll do it tomorrow it's 6:14 AM here where I live and I didn't sleep yet lol.
ok thats s8 a shooting one would be good, a monkey shooting nuts lolz.

-advent-

Top Bottom