• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Out of curiosity..

MintChip

Smash Cadet
How many of you folks would come to a tourney in the first week of September? I live in CFL (Winter Haven, between Orlando and Tampa). If I get enough people saying they'd go, I'd definitely set it up at my house. It would be relatively cheap, like WATO. $5 door fee and $5 for entry into tourneys.

Could I just get maybe a tally of how many of you would be interested?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
How many of you folks would come to a tourney in the first week of September? I live in CFL (Winter Haven, between Orlando and Tampa). If I get enough people saying they'd go, I'd definitely set it up at my house. It would be relatively cheap, like WATO. $5 door fee and $5 for entry into tourneys.

Could I just get maybe a tally of how many of you would be interested?
If i could find some way to get there, i'd be interested. I'm in GA, btw.
Seems possible for me.

MintChip

Smash Cadet
Also, I'd like to point out that WATO is the first saturday in September, so maybe you and your friends could stay down here for the weekend and I could hold it on that Friday. idunno for sure when I can hold it though.

Pi

Smash Hero
I would come
but I work at like 5, and I live about 40 mins away or so
so I'd have to peace out around 4
If you could get an event done by 4 I would come for that sure np
and I could bring 3 people & a setup, or 4 people, I have 4 people that might want to go

Also I have monday & tuesday off of work (usually), but that's probably inconvenient for a lot of folks

Top Bottom