• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ownapalooza XII Tournament - Concord, CA - January 9th, 2011

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
today at innout this chick was standing behind the third grill eating something while she was supposed to be working, but it was some form of food i couldnt recognize

btw hes mad hot

so i walk over with a puzzled look on my face and see its the **** we scrape off the grill after we make a grilled cheese

and she says its burned cheese, try some

so i did

it was pretty srtange at first but then it turned out to be ok

Zoap

Smash Master
today at innout this chick was standing behind the third grill eating something while she was supposed to be working, but it was some form of food i couldnt recognize

btw hes mad hot

and she says its burned cheese, try some
Is it a guy or a girl? Get your facts straight before telling stories Mr. Leon.

commanderkool

Smash Cadet
Nope! 360>ps3 in regards to which system is more competative. =)

Also!!
2 people and 2 teams MAY be able to get free entry to play in the tournament!!!:
I will beat box battle 2 people PER EVENT! So 2 people for singles, and 2 teams for doubles. And IF you beat me in the beat box battle, you will get your entry fee waved. Start practicing.
yo dude ill kick your *** in a beat box battle

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i've beat boxed at all the BIO events and i beat boxed at genesis, so you may have seen me.

also, don't back out when it's time to battle.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
make it the 3rd or 4th!
i work in richmond that entire weekend from 10am-7pm.

=(

there's a very good chance i'm gonna cancel it all.

basically..yeah this sh.t is indefinitely postponed (post-pOWNED). not worth the stressin, plus i play phil, waffles and lucien weekly. some of the best in norcal i'm not gonna trip over a tourney.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
if you get that weekend off any chance that would be an excellent time to hold it
i've actually been called in advance to work at a different store, richmond. since i've already accepted and confirmed my availability it would not look good if that suddenly changed.

iono i might have a change of heart soon, but for now i'll say that i'm not able to host that weekend.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
honestly mr pocky, i can't tell if the attitude behind that statement was sour or indifferent..either way i'm not gonna focus on that.

what i want to update you guys with is on sunday, at fudd's, we could just have a MASSIVE smash fest, full of money matches and hell, if enough people show up i'll run a low tier tourney, or one dollar tourney and cash out 1st and 2nd LOL. for serious.

if i get enough feed back i'll hold one soon, maybe on the 4th, seriously.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i was being completely serious; don't do it for the sake of the community. if you have better things to be doing but feel obligated to hold a tournament, you won't be happy, and as a result, we won't be happy

BOZO500

Smash Journeyman
honestly mr pocky, i can't tell if the attitude behind that statement was sour or indifferent..either way i'm not gonna focus on that.

what i want to update you guys with is on sunday, at fudd's, we could just have a MASSIVE smash fest, full of money matches and hell, if enough people show up i'll run a low tier tourney, or one dollar tourney and cash out 1st and 2nd LOL. for serious.

if i get enough feed back i'll hold one soon, maybe on the 4th, seriously.

Do iiit! =D

WassupJB

Smash Lord
I'm going to commit and hold these regularly on sundays - monthlies or triweeklies, the community decides. Either way these will become a regular tournament.

First tournament date 2/28/2010. Hope to see a few familiar faces.

I am on my phone right now, but when I get home I will update the thread title.

rayecho

Smash Ace
OK laides, NEW TOURNAMENT IN NORCAL

COME TO THIS and play me so we can laugh and eat together. You ****ers better come :D:D:D:D <3

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
That was a cute post.

Im going to go, just because that post was so cute.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
I'm going to commit and hold these regularly on sundays - monthlies or triweeklies, the community decides. Either way these will become a regular tournament.

First tournament date 2/28/2010. Hope to see a few familiar faces.

I am on my phone right now, but when I get home I will update the thread title.
raaaape. where at? too lazy to look lol

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Thread Rejuvenation!!!!!

EDIT: Why wont this thing let me go full caps lock it? has there been abusiveness with this and mods had to come intervene

Top Bottom