• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ownapalooza XIII GetWet: Singles, Doubles, and One Man Crews f/ SoCal

Lovage

Smash Hero
COMIN TO NORCAL MA FUKAZZZ

feel bad about yall driving down to tourneyplay which sucked **** LOL. paying it forward

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord

feel bad about yall driving down to tourneyplay which sucked **** LOL. paying it forward
damn, i cant make it =(

i was hoping to play you guys to.

if you guys are down to come to the dorms or something before/after the tourney let me know

SUNG475

Smash Ace

Yea, that's about half the reason why

I don't think we'll be able to HomeMadeWaffles, gettin there sleepin, tournament, go home at like midnight-

WassupJB

Smash Lord
fudd's bottom floor, not top floor. if i didn't mention that in the tournament thread thinggy.

please bring tvs and systems.

Zoap

Smash Master
Alan if you go do you wish to team, if no then do either Sheridan or tafo want to.

:phone:

ZeldaFreak0309

Smash Journeyman
Is anyone coming to this from Davis/Sac/Vacaville area? And can give me a ride? I would chip in for gas of course :) Let me know!

Zoap

Smash Master
Alan I won't tell if you won't(that way it wont be cheating :) ).

Sheridan or Tafo now is the time to get me while I'm fresh out of the oven

ZeldaFreak0309

Smash Journeyman
MasterShake!

I would be in downtown Davis, but if there's a more convenient place for me to get picked up/for us to meet, I could get a ride there as long as it's not too far. Would I be able to get a ride back as well?

Thanks!

WassupJB

Smash Lord
instead of a falcon only bracket or a fox vs falcon bracket i'm doing one man crews. person may pick 3 character to make their crew. i'm sure yall have heard of this but here are the rules.

rules:
-no time limit
-12 stock
-3 characters per crew (person)
-4 stock per character
-1st match is double blind
-must keep the same crew characters throughout bracket
-may not chose the same character twice (wrong: falcon, marth, falcon; correct: falcon, marth, fox)
-only one space animal (fox OR falco) -- let me know if you guys have an objection to this. please give reasoning for why both space animals should be allowed.
-neutral stages only
-get ****ed up hungrybox

LOL just playing juan. the one man crews is still going down though.

entry: $1
payout
1st: takes the pot
2nd: gets dollar back.

i would do a falcon only bracket but johnny would just tap.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
only one spacey in the crew. not one is banned the entire event. the possibility of a crew being fox, falco, and an outlier is too high. so i say only one spacey per crew.

haven't been convinced to change it. i have a feeling pocky may say something, like it doesn't matter or it's stupid.

Top Bottom