• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oxnard Melee Tourney!! August 16th! Mango and Silent Wolf Team Confirmed!

embracethe12

Smash Lord
wow P
regardless, i **** teams. i'll money match you at oxnard, 4$ (so you can split 2$ between connor and yourself) your team vs my team. I'd make it more money, but i have to save for whoever i'm housing cause i gotta pay for food.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i am the camping, stock saving master in teams. i take it as my law to play as gay as possibly in teams. i love teams.

as long as connor agrees i'm down as fux

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
SW I'll mm your fox

... maybe your falco, i'm really horrible at the matchup, but if i'm confident enough in it then that too

and anything else you wanna throw at me tbh

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
that doesn't mean he'd mm for $1

i think you can replace all pikachu players with all bad players. and there's nothing inherently wrong with that. mike and i are just *******s and we're gonna make sure you know it through various forms of rude and insensitive jokes.

festizzio

Smash Champion
lol P you can say anything you want, but i've grown wise to your act, so nothing you say or do online affects me at all, unless you count replying to your posts being affected.

embracethe12

Smash Lord
lol P, is going to bring like $200 for money matches, i've already seen like $75 dollars worth of money matches from me, haze, emerican, sw, festizzio, and probably more i can't seem to remember.

mike and i are just *******s and we're gonna make sure you know it through various forms of rude and insensitive jokes.
That's probably the only time you'll ever see P how he posts.

araknophobik

Smash Master
festizzio i need another constant 45min warmup session with you prior to the tourny
lol its the ultimate mindgame to not being kicked off a tv
usually people play winner and nobody wants to warm up against a pika =]

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lol P, is going to bring like $200 for money matches, i've already seen like $75 dollars worth of money matches from me, haze, emerican, sw, festizzio, and probably more i can't seem to remember.

That's probably the only time you'll ever see P how he posts.
lol i'll probably bring $50, but playing people like festizzio means i'ma get some of it back. pretty sure i'll at least break even though.

nah i'm pretty much an open book, people like festizzio think it's a game or an act or something, but there's a methodical way of what i do and why i do it, so it really makes me chuckle when he says things like that

lol P you can say anything you want, but i've grown wise to your act, so nothing you say or do online affects me at all, unless you count replying to your posts being affected.
You don't even reailze how this attitude means you lost. No dude, I was being serious. When I was bad I mmed for a dollar too...

Ever heard of the Hieroglyphics song? Fabian knows what I'm talking about... "That's when ya lost!"

You lost.

emerican

Smash Ace
yeah seriously, i was just as surprised

there was a lot of team potential to look out for, usually like whoever you or embrace would team with. but picking bad partners makes it a lot easier for connor and i, so while normally we'd have to worry about emerican / kira / embrace's team, we know they suck now :)
]
OOooooooooh. looks like im gonna have to knee someone EXTRA hard next weekend.

i told fabian i'd team with him since waaaaay back at like nexus 2.. but palmdale people have always had priority..

and now since pdale loves brawl and im the melee outcast, i'd figure i'd give him a shot.. fabian's a good team player no doubt.. and god knows, the people that are talking **** are just plain out AFRAID of me :mad::laugh:

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
oh yeah. the other day i went over to riptide's place and rapelicate and i did a festizzio/p 4 stock challenge, my pika vs joes shiek. Festizzio you won the first match and then lost the next 2. sorry lol

festizzio

Smash Champion
lol i'll probably bring $50, but playing people like festizzio means i'ma get some of it back. pretty sure i'll at least break even though.

nah i'm pretty much an open book, people like festizzio think it's a game or an act or something, but there's a methodical way of what i do and why i do it, so it really makes me chuckle when he says things like that

You don't even reailze how this attitude means you lost. No dude, I was being serious. When I was bad I mmed for a dollar too...

Ever heard of the Hieroglyphics song? Fabian knows what I'm talking about... "That's when ya lost!"

You lost.
I'm not trying to win or lose, I just don't care if you feel like constantly attacking me online, because it doesn't matter to me.
festizzio i need another constant 45min warmup session with you prior to the tourny
lol its the ultimate mindgame to not being kicked off a tv
usually people play winner and nobody wants to warm up against a pika =]
lolk

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
you feel special festizzio. don't.

you don't think you're special? really?

don't say stuff like i'm "constantly attacking" you.

the fact is you make an easy target. that doesn't make you special. that means you have a deficiency. a life deficiency.

you don't have to be trying to win or lose. i'm just informing you of your loss. it's merely informational.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
dammit, i wanted to play connor the night before

we never marth dittoed (yeah, because i hated / hate the matchup, but now they'd be kinda fun)

Top Bottom