• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ozzfest 4 - Houston, TX 4/23/2011

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Haha, Gnes as Metaknight!! Still a good placing with him too.

Razer and Trela doing work as usual. I'd love to see recent vids of Trela vs Razer.

heytallman

CTALL
Fun tournament, like all Ozzfests are. Shoutout time, since I never seem to do them.

1: Ultimate Razer - Why you so flashy? Also PK thunder is awesome.

2: Trela - Sperglord! Every time I see you play, you seem to get closer and closer to winning the whole tourney! You'll win a HOBO soon for sure!

3: Jerm - Good stuff, thanks for busting out that Zelda for a hype match at the tourney.

4: PJ - Dude, how did you get good? You're **** now! But you lost to Zelda y?

5: Denti - Dude I had a fun time in waseda doubles, and I'm glad you did, too!

5: Gnes - Genesis dates son. FFVIII and all multiplayer games are mad garbage.

7: Illmatic - We still didn't play :( I got some music for you, my boy! Also I'll have to hit you up with some of my song ideas. Also LOL you almost broke two wiis.

7: Ozz - Dude, thanks for running this tourney, Ozzfests are always so awesome.

9: Bio - I didn't really underestimate you, I just never realized how solid of a player you are. You've got the best ZSS I've played against, I used to think I was half-decent at the matchup, and then you f'ed me up! Also, I'm glad you liked the commentary. That was a good set.

9: Tesh - Did we ever really talk? I don't think we did. I still have never played you.

9: Redshadow - We didn't talk.

9: Leaf - Glad you could make it, albeit later than Jerm. We gotta do some MHTri runs, son!

13: heytallman - Stop sucking, *******.

13: P4 - Stop sucking, *******.

13: Problemo - No problemo!

13: CY - Good to see you again, my friend. Really good.

17: El Torero - Forever alone :(

RT - Why did you get a 3DS if you don't have any games for it? Also your laptop is garbage.

My wallet - Why must you be empty and not let me get food?!?!

Video coming soonish, I have school stuff to do these next few days, I'll edit when I can.

Trela

Smash Lord
I'm glad you turned our Doubles performance into a learning experience, Roar! I love teaming with players like you, even if we didn't do so hot lol.

Anyways, here's what I have to say about this tournament:

Oh, and thank you so much for hosting this, Ozz! This may just have been the funnest time I've ever had at a tournament before. Again, thank you!

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
1: Ultimate Razer - fun stuff in wasada. We didn't place so high, but I have a feeling neither of us cared so much.

2: Trela - really enjoyed our match in singles. I have like 0 Lucario exp so I was trying really hard to think "what Lucario would do?".

3: Jerm - I need to play you. We haven't played since like Quakecon, and I was superfree that set.

4: PJ - thanks for housing and good **** on beating Denti

5: Denti - yo wtf happened? ^^ beat ya dog :troll: IIIIIII'm just teasing bro! Thanks for carpooling us, it's always a blast. We

5: Gnes - I see you making those reads even when it's not you playing. That's pretty amazing and explains so much about the skill you have. I'm taking notes...

7: Illmatic - Cool chatting on the way to Taco Bell

7: Ozz - Thanks for hosting! I would not have imagined that a small tournament in a garage would be more fun than most "big-arena" like tournaments.

9: Bio - that ****ing ZZS. Toooooo goooood...

9: Tesh - haha this guy here. :troll:

9: Redshadow - You can tell that we were both nervous coming into this set. Even though you beat me virtually every time we play, you know we stay close and one mistake could cost either player everything. Next time we play, I'm coming up with a totally different gameplan. ;)

9: Leaf - Didn't really get to play each other this tournament. Maybe we should team some time?

13: heytallman - fun set of friendlies. You're a rill chill dude. *thumbs up*

13: P4 - ggs in doubles

13: CY - I don't believe we played or met the whole tourney.

17: El Torero - ggs in doubles. If you feel like you're having trouble improving, just read what I told Roar.

Also...

Batou - Always fun playing doubles with or against you.

Meatbag - ggs in doubles. Game 1 was epic!

Roar? - It took me a long time before I even felt like I was improving and it still doesn't show much in my placing. Just keep at it. The journey to being better is different for everybody.

Kilik - That was fun going in in doubles with no exp together. Hey, next time you just steal a life, no questions asked. The only reason I really said no is because you sounded almost scared to come in.

EDIT: Will there be vids of me and Kilik in doubles? I believe we played P4 and Illmatic.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I need to finish uploading singles before I start uploading doubles, but its all recorded and will probably be all uploaded. Also sorry about the outdated code, I never knew that was the problem and I'll be fixing it before next time.

Also problem2, I'm pretty sure I have that set recorded.

Important note: Things might wind up being uploaded out of order, because some sets were saved partially on the SD card and partially on the wii. I just went in order through the wii then the SD card

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
I'm missing my wiimote, I remember that I lent it to someone at the tourney. hope they took it by accident lol

BioDG

Smash Ace
I think I have it (or is this Tesh's?). Looks like I have two wiimotes in my bag for some reason. It has "enercell" batteries, which I have never heard of. I dunno how it got in my bag, though, since I don't think I picked up any wiimotes.

Anyway, I don't live that far from you, so I should have no problem returning it.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Nah bro, I have mine.

Bio is a thief, let it be known!! After being victimized at WHOBO, he himself turned to a life of crime.

Also, sorry folks about the uploading. I still haven't gotten these amazing doubles sets up yet. I'll be sure to get it done before friday.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Tesh, why isn't our set up?
Oh, actually I guess I missed it. I thought I had all of the singles matches up already. I was actually asking myself yesterday " how come there aren't any videos of me?". It will be up with the rest of doubles. Check again sometime tomorrow .

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
alright cool!

Thanks. That's like the ONLY time I think I've played the Sonic matchup well.

Tesh

Smash Hero
It doesn't look like any of that was saved (on my wii anyway). All I have left is 6 matches of trela, jerm, razer and gnes+ kilik problemo and I think some doubles friendlies of pj,batou, denti and redshadow.

BioDG

Smash Ace
CY...I have absolutely no idea what is on your avatar.

What is it? D:

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Tv on the radio latest album cover. Nine types of light.

Also, was me vs pj recorded? The ditto

:phone:

Tesh

Smash Hero
If I recall, waseda doubles started up right after the power went out on my setup and Bio's setup. I was trying to tell you guys how to fix it faster, but I had to play my match. Once it got hooked back up, bio's wii (unhacked) was on livestream instead of mine. So I'm pretty sure none of it got saved.

I have 3 matches left to upload. Took alot longer, usually I upload in really really bad quality.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Everything is uploaded. If anyone else has replays they need uploaded from Ozzfest, let me know. Also I'm pretty sure I named some of them wrong, so help me out if u can.

Top Bottom