• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

'*P*L*U*R* Presents' 3: The Return of the Re-emergence of the Revenge 5/2

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
My cats are pretty fickle so they may jump off your lap. However, if I sit on your lap while wearing the cat ears, does that count? I'll even meow if you want and purr if you scratch behind my ears. <3
Kinky.

Side note: I am straight.

If I didn't suck so much at doubles I'd ask for a teammate, but since I fail at them, I'll just say Wario Time and be done with it.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Sweet, me and duo should be able to come. We'll miss melee doubles due to jobs, but we should be there for singles and brawl, I've kinda been sucking at tournies recently due to bad temperment which leads to blood pressure problems in turn leads to light headedness, head aches, distorted vision and lack of dept perception. Lucky I caught it when I did otherwise the doctors said I could have some serious problems later down the road. I found that listening to music helps keep me calm, maybe that'll help, we'll see. lol

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Sweet, me and duo should be able to come. We'll miss melee doubles due to jobs, but we should be there for singles and brawl, I've kinda been sucking at tournies recently due to bad temperment which leads to blood pressure problems in turn leads to light headedness, head aches, distorted vision and lack of dept perception. Lucky I caught it when I did otherwise the doctors said I could have some serious problems later down the road. I found that listening to music helps keep me calm, maybe that'll help, we'll see. lol
ummmmm....

No johns....?

BEHR

Smash Hero
LOL AT Bills

I was sick and drinking and had no rest. ):

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I'll most likely be here for this.

PLUR, I probably will want to play you in PPL. THE WORLD WILL BE MINE! (Ok, not really, I heard you were beastly at the game.)

And Raggy.......we gotta have a DK ditto sometime, man. We all know your DK is better, but it would be fun to see how well I stack up in a ditto.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
ummmmm....

No johns....?
He's right, it is one hell of a john, but it's legit. Rag saw a little bit of my bad temper at H.E.R.B. I threw my controller across the room and broke the **** out of it, I felt as if I was gonna pass out after that match, but I played the next match anyway and lost to a no name jigglypuff with my falcon, I thought to myself "How the **** did I just lose? I've beaten Azen in falcon dittos, there's no reason I should be losing this...." After passing out at work, I find out that I have a severe blood pressure problem, I just get so tense in tourney, I do fine in friendlies, if you want a serious match with me, there can't be anything at stake, it's an epic john, but I swear to you its the truth and yes it is lame. :/

@ Mitsurugi: Lucky Stingers and I aren't going or we'd MM you on Smashville.

Know what I'm sayin? XDDDD
Bring that **** on Peepee, with some new meta techs I've learned, gettin those balloons will be like taking a book from a downs kid. lol I've actually been focusing on melee recently, Havn't played brawl at all....

Mits you better come and destroy us all.
lol, I'll try man, I havn't really been proving that I'm anything special recently, but I'm gonna try the music deal next time, I hope it works. Btw, Good **** to everyone from N.C. who owned at H.E.R.B. Mainly Peepee in melee, you did us proud and good **** to rag in Brawl for beating chillindude, I'm kinda glad you ended up winning our set, in my condition I was gonna lose very soon anyways.

Top Bottom