• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pac Control

What Control style do you use for PAC-MAN

• Gamecube Controller

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Wii Mote and Nun Chuk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii U Pro Controller

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Wii U Game Pad

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Wii Classic Controller/ Classic Controller Pro

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Nintendo 3DS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ZeoLightning

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeoLightning
3DS FC
5455-9919-4674
We All have our play styles and quirks with PAC, What kind of control do you play for PAC-MAN? What makes you play optimally? Do You Go wired or Wireless? what kind of Pac-MAN are you, Are you patient and Defensive Or Aggressive and Cunning?

ZeoLightning

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeoLightning
3DS FC
5455-9919-4674
I personally play with the wii u pro controller, and i can be pretty aggro but patient. I dont like the face button layout of the GC for SMash wii u so. but i wish Pro controller was wired

Last edited:

SPoitter

Interior Crocodile Aligator
i use the gamepad for dem 420 perfect pivot grabs and jammed R button air dodge cancelling with a hydrant

SafCar

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0645-5834-8488
I play Classic Pro, very good transition from 3DS controls

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
GameCube controller with a weird control scheme (Y jump and Z shield boyz)

I'm a more aggressive pac but play defensively when I'm losing or the matchup calls for it. I'm very much of a momentum and traps based player

Last edited:

Psi Sig

Smash Journeyman
Gamecube
Y-special, B-shield, R-jump
I'm pretty patient, i like standing still or running up and stopping to see what my opponent does

BSP

Smash Legend
Gamecube Controller. Y special carried over from Brawl days, TJ off because I can do OoS inputs fine without it.

verbatim

Smash Ace
pro controller. I have y mapped to grab so I can fruit cancel easily (it's literally b----->yb sliding back and forth) and flipped the grab and shield controls on the bumpers. I'm experimenting with a bumper jumper configuration since I'm looking at MK right now but I honestly think I might just use two control sets at that point.

ZeoLightning

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ZeoLightning
3DS FC
5455-9919-4674
now that we mention button layouts

i use pro as stated before but my button layout is zl as grab and zr as shield (like 3DS)
L as Special (for wave bounce and b reverses) and R as jump
x and y as jump
a and b as normal and right stick set to attack instead of smash attack

Prometheus_98

Smash Rookie
I play the neutral game, taking advantage of whatever I have that they dont. ex. captain falcon? kill him with hydrant and fruit. link? bait and punish.

Top Bottom