• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Packin' In the Pounds: Arkanj0 is the Grand Champion!

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
I know, but this wasn't brawl... This was staying at one side of the stage waiting till the timer was up... I didn't like the matches... First match was a bit, a tiny bit normal, I 3-stocked him... After that it just sucked...
Sadly it's one of the main problems in Brawl, however there are ways to get around it, you could've out camped him, Practice a little, and you'll get it, gratz for making it far though :)

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
It really doesn't help that being super campy is, like, 20 times more effective on wifi.

Whatever. I hate wifi enough as it is, haha.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Alright, congrats Arkanj0! :)

You are the Packin' In the Pounds champion! (Just stating the obvious here)

And yeah, registration is closed, sorry to whoever wanted to sign up. Glad to see your interest though! :grin:

Congrats also to Hero of Banthum, who made it all the way to the finals!

Arkanj0

Smash Cadet
I know, but this wasn't brawl... This was staying at one side of the stage waiting till the timer was up... I didn't like the matches... First match was a bit, a tiny bit normal, I 3-stocked him... After that it just sucked...
So things are only right when you win, huh? :dizzy:

I got three stocked because 20 minutes earlier I was sound asleep, and I only got out of bed to play with you in the appointed time. That served as a warmup because in the second match you was the one who was three stocked.

Thanks Gordo and Krazy, this is my first tourney win, so I'm feeling pretty good. :)

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
How many entrants were there?
There were 46.

Anyways, I don't want a flame war starting between Arkanj0 and HoB, so I suggest you two stop bickering.

Expect another tournament soon everyone! Probably in the next few weeks, maybe even sooner! :bee:

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Sounds good Krazy, you ran this one well, thanks Rukki also for helping, this went well.

HoB and Arkanj0 just drop it. This tourney is for fun, nothing at stake, so I don't see what the big deal is. Hell, have a rematch or something, at least take it to VMs.

Top Bottom