• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pain In The Ego - SSB Combo Video

FreakoFreako

Smash Apprentice
Hey, that was pretty good. I wasn't expecting much after all the "Combo vids" on youtube of Kirby doing a stone on an opponent standing there XD

platinum kirby

Smash Apprentice
O.o....I didn't like it. 80% of that weren't combos. the other 10% were broken chains and links, that can indeed be used in a real battle but do not represent a combo, for there are many other things the opponent could've done (no tech, attack while waking up, roll-tech to the opposite side, etc.). Only about 10% of that stuff were actually real combos.

Didn't like it.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Well at least it wasn't training mode stuff like about 90% of other combo vids..eh

Moocow007

Smash Ace
it's more of a "watch Nephiros **** on everyone" kind of video more than it is combos. i liked it because it showed Neph can read people and just mess with however they react to his attacks.

Top Bottom