• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pain In The Ego - SSB64 Combo Video

Nephiros

Smash Ace

:bumper: A Super Smash Bros. Combo Video :bumper:
-= Made by Nephiros =-

I had posted this video before some time ago in the Smash 64 subforum, thinking it was against the rules to post it here. I read them again and apparently it's not. I believe the video is worthy of being posted here, too.

This is a combo video of myself, from online ssb matches, playing with a keyboard.
The whole thing is 15:21 long, with combos from all of these characters :
Fox
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Link
Samus
Mario
Donkey Kong

The actual combo part lasts about 11 minutes. The credits last 4 minutes, but are almost a whole different video by themselves, since they have interesting clips that I couldn't put in the main part.

The video has more than 115 different clips, taken from online matches I've been recording since February 2006, for a total of exactly 3325 videos which took a big 66 Gb on my hard drive. It could've been better, but I had to get it done already, if only to get back some space on my HD. The pictures at the beginning of the main part are modifications of the "Congratulations" pictures.

:bumper: Songs used :bumper:
Amuse World - Ez2DJ The Third
BrainCells - Two Shadows Appear
Liquid Tension Experiment - Acid Rain
Darangen - Atonement Chrono Trigger OC Remix
Total Annihilation Original Sound Track (Track 5)

:bumper: Stream :bumper:
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-5014211377846258262&hl=en-CA

Enjoy the video and please comment!

Nephiros

Smash Ace
According to the rule, "as long as it's in some way related to the SSB franchise"

Nephiros

Smash Ace
The one platform stage is the How To Play level, and I used a gameshark code to play in it.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Wak, I used Ulead Video Studio 9 for the video editing, and Riverpast Screen Recorder for uh, well, the screen recording.

and darE, in my first post it says
"This is a combo video of myself, from online ssb matches, playing with a keyboard."
Keyboard + Online should've made it kinda obvious. Oh well, but yes, I used the Project64k emulator for this.

Gui1tyX

Smash Journeyman
Nephiros could u make a youtube link to this video? it wont let me watch the google video for some reason

Spoon Man

Smash Apprentice
Nice vid, makes me want to bust out my N64 and start crackin heads old school style. One question though, how come there was only one battlefield vid, no FD, and no Metal Mario stage. I was kind of hoping when I saw the how to play stage and the battlefield that you would put in some matches from the others.

Also remixed Magus battle music in credits = instawin.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Well battlefield is super small. Fd isnt playable enless u do like 5 codes at once and it still is weird like 1 player has 1 life the other has 3 and metal mario stage...To small for combos. Same as battlefield.

Us ssb64 players no this stuff XP

Top Bottom