• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena's Last Light: A Pit Combo Video - Admiral Pit video

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Very well done. Lol the attack name prior to executing made me think I was watching an anime fight scene like Bleach or something lol.
I've seen that arrow glitch before, and similar things happen to AS and lasers, but so far besides the occasional doubles "stray AS", it doesn't seem all that effective.

Omnii

Smash Rookie
Great arrow tech, was a great vid to watch. Thx for the post :). One of the better Pit combo vids I have seen

Copie

Smash Rookie
A really enjoyable game to watch. As a scrub Pit and a Brawl noob just coming onto the scene, watching videos like this are great for showing some of the tricks I didn't realize existed with a character. I've been trying to mimic some of the things that I've seen on here and I've learned a decent amount over the past few days just watching videos. Keep 'em coming, they're entertaining and informative. :)

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Arrow control = 10/10

Awesome vid man!

Bringing some of that stuff to Wales ;)

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
An insanely great job Admiral! I know how long and how much you've wanted this vid and I just want to tell you congrats!
Your use of fair is still great & I love watching you gimp with it. Plus great arrow tricks (Obviously).
One of the best Pit combo vids to date!

Top Bottom