• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U Palutena's Temple Conversation

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
So I think this is gonna be a neat new feature, so much so that I actually started trying to main Pit in the 3ds version to get ready for it. Hopefully they'll have it for Dark Pit too because I'm better with him.

So, if you were Sakurai, what dialogue would you include? I've got one for Pit vs. Dark Pit

Viridi: So, Pit, if he's your clone, why is he dark?
Pit: Oh my gosh, Viridi! You can't just ask people why they're dark!

Go crazy :)

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
Dark Pit:
Pit - Hey look it's Pittoo!
Dark Pit - Who invited you to the battlefield.
Pit - I was in the last melee! Or would it be a Brawl?
Dark Pit - I really don't like you copying my moves on the battlefield though.
Pit - But you're a copy of me!
Dark Pit - Think about this then, if I was a copy... why would I be kicking my own butt?

Little Mac:
Pit - Lady Palutena who's the boxer?
Palutena - That is Little Mac from Bronx, New York. He clocks in at 17 years old and a mere 4 feet and 8 inches.
Pit - Wow, what a shrimp.
Palutena - Don't take him for a shrimp thoug-
Doc Louis - I'm sorry goddess, but I need to interrupt.
Pit - Um... who are you?
Doc Louis - Oh my apologies angel. I'm Little Mac's personal trainer, Doc Louis. I will ride my bike around while he catches up in his snazzy pink hoodie. We sometimes even get some chocolate for a good snack.
Pit - Mmmm. Chocolate
Palutena - Don't eat food from the floor though Pit. You remember the Ice Cream.
Pit - Can we get some after the match Lady Palutena!?
Palutena - *sigh*

If you want me to make one of these for a random character just tell me who!

Last edited:

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
Haven't played much of KI:U, so I wouldn't know what type of comedy it haves. I'll gladly read your guys', though!

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
Haven't played much of KI:U, so I wouldn't know what type of comedy it haves. I'll gladly read your guys', though!
Just make **** up that's silly but makes some sort of sense.

Also the stupider Pit comes off as, the better.

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
In general, Pit is not so much super stupid as tremendously naive and lacking any brain->mouth filter, while Palutena has a cynical undertone and Viridi is an openly sarcastic brat. Pit also frequently likes people who show themselves to be badass.

Pit: This guy is SO cool! After this fight I wonder if I could get his autograph?
Viridi: Ugh. Really? He's just a jerk in a suit and a stupid helmet.
Pit: Don't diss the helmet! I think it looks great. Very heroic.
Viridi: And he has NO imagination. Seriously, "Falcon Kick", "Falcon Punch", "Falcon Rise"...? Grow some variety already! And who calls out their attacks anymore? What is this, the eighties?
Pit: This from the person who made up "Bumpety Bomb".
Viridi: HEY! Bumpety Bomb is an ADORABLE name!

Pit: Wow, she's good. Especially for a human.
Palutena: That's Lucina of Ylisse, Pit. She fought a hopeless war for years and prevented her country from being taken over by the hordes of Risen, and even came back in time to save her own father and the world. So you could say she has almost as much combat experience as you do.
Pit: That is pretty awesome. And she's so pretty. I, um, wonder if she'd want a hand with the undead thing?
Palutena: Oooooohhhhh, is that a note of infatuation I hear in your voice, Pit?
Pit: What?! O-of course not!
Viridi: Pit's got a girlfriend, Pit's got a girlfriend!
Pit: I DON'T-!
Lucina: Your fighting seems off. Is anything the matter?
Pit: Gah! N-nothing! Nothing at all! I'm perfectly fine! Just enjoying a fight here, haha!
Lucina: Good. I am also enjoying this spar. You are a fine swordsman, Pit.
Pit: R-really? Thanks! I-
Lucina: Now, en garde!
Pit: UWAAAHH!

Last edited:

KingTeo

Smash Apprentice
Viridi: Oh wow look at that swordsman!
Pit: Yea, isn't her name Lucina? She says shes the descendant of the legendary Hero-King!
Viridi: That sounds like a pretty impressive bloodline. Don't you wish we had titles as dramatic as "legendary Hero-King?" Oh wait - i suppose "gods' will have to do (fufufufufu)
Pit: Come on Viridi don't just underestimate her ancestry like that! I'm sure that the "Legendary Hero-King" was truly a force to be reckoned with in his own right! Even his great-descendant is pretty scary...I wonder how she manages to keep looking so pretty while jumping around and swinging that sword of hers all over the place?
Palutena: You two do know that the person you're talking about none other than the Hero King Marth himself, right?486

Last edited:

KoRLumen

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KoRLumen
3DS FC
3437-3066-8679
In general, Pit is not so much super stupid as tremendously naive and lacking any brain->mouth filter, while Palutena has a cynical undertone and Viridi is an openly sarcastic brat. Pit also frequently likes people who show themselves to be badass.

Pit: This guy is SO cool! After this fight I wonder if I could get his autograph?
Viridi: Ugh. Really? He's just a jerk in a suit and a stupid helmet.
Pit: Don't diss the helmet! I think it looks great. Very heroic.
Viridi: And he has NO imagination. Seriously, "Falcon Kick", "Falcon Punch", "Falcon Rise"...? Grow some variety already! And who calls out their attacks anymore? What is this, the eighties?
Pit: This from the person who made up "Bumpety Bomb".
Viridi: HEY! Bumpety Bomb is an ADORABLE name!

Pit: Wow, she's good. Especially for a human.
Palutena: That's Lucina of Ylisse, Pit. She fought a hopeless war for years and prevented her country from being taken over by the hordes of Risen, and even came back in time to save her own father and the world. So you could say she has almost as much combat experience as you do.
Pit: That is pretty awesome. And she's so pretty. I, um, wonder if she'd want a hand with the undead thing?
Palutena: Oooooohhhhh, is that a note of infatuation I hear in your voice, Pit?
Pit: What?! O-of course not!
Viridi: Pit's got a girlfriend, Pit's got a girlfriend!
Pit: I DON'T-!
Lucina: Your fighting seems off. Is anything the matter?
Pit: Gah! N-nothing! Nothing at all! I'm perfectly fine! Just enjoying a fight here, haha!
Lucina: Good. I am also enjoying this spar. You are a fine swordsman, Pit.
Pit: R-really? Thanks! I-
Lucina: Now, en garde!
Pit: UWAAAHH!
Wow. Nailed it. I swear I could literally hear their voices while reading that.

Last edited:

awesumsauce1

Smash Rookie
Hades: Why hello there Pitty-Pat!
Pit: Hades? I'm trying to fight Ganondorf, leave me alone!
Hades: The Demon King? You know he's not really much compared to me, the true ruler of the underworld
Pit: You're so annoying!
Hades: Guilty as charged

I'd also like a reference to Pyrrhon in Captain Falcon's, he's so over the top like the Captain

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
Wow. Nailed it. I swear I could literally hear their voices while reading that.
Well. I admit I have a little extra practice. I played Pit in a Super Robot Wars RP game (riding Cherubot) for like a year. Had some time to get his voice.

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
Hades: Why hello there Pitty-Pat!
Pit: Hades? I'm trying to fight Ganondorf, leave me alone!
Hades: The Demon King? You know he's not really much compared to me, the true ruler of the underworld
Pit: You're so annoying!
Hades: Guilty as charged

I'd also like a reference to Pyrrhon in Captain Falcon's, he's so over the top like the Captain
Pyrrhon - Pyrrhon senses danger... and now, Pyrrhon sees it!
Pit - Um Pyrrhon, shouldn't you be a pile of ashes at this point?
Pyrrhon - I am now a Level Infinity Epic Super God... Plus! I can't be defeated so easily.
Pit - Well anyways, can you tell me something about this guy?
Pyrrhon - Oh this guy, awesome! Maybe I can get his autograph after your fight.
Pit - ... I suppose he's famous?
Pyrrhon - Oh yes... Captain Falcon is your opponent. He is one of the most famous F-Zero racers. He ranks up at the age of 37. You would've thought he would do something a bit simpler at his age.
Pit - Hey that's nothing. You still see Lady Palutena moving at her age.
Palutena - You called Pit?
Pit - Oh... um Lady Palutena. Does this mean vegetables for dinner again?
Palutena - A small dose of carrots with the main drink of the day being "FALCON PUNCH!"

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Pit vs. Pit

Pit: What the...? It's me! I'm... fighting myself?
Palutena: Now THIS is weird...
Dark Pit: Just so you know, it's not me in some disguise or whatever.
Viridi: Oh great, now there are three Pits in the same place...
Pit: What should we call the other Pit? Pithree?
Dark Pit: What a even stupider nickname than the one you gave me...
Palutena: Don't pretend you don't like it, Pittoo.
Dark Pit: Oh, shut up!
Pit: Any idea on how should I take down... myself?
Dark Pit: You have beaten me more than once and you have no idea on how to defeat another Pit?
Palutena: He has a point.
Pit: On which side are you supposed to be on, Lady Palutena?
Palutena: I'm a fighter on this Smash Bros. game, remember? I'm on my side this time!
Pit: Yeah...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I don't know whether to look forward to Rosalina's or be anxious about it.

Really looking forward to loads of other ones though.

TravelocityKirby

Smash Rookie
NNID
TravelocityKirby
3DS FC
3480-2636-5297
As much as I am looking forward to these new "codecs," wouldn't Pit already know about most of the characters already? Though I suppose 1) applying logic to game, especially one like Smash, is always a no-no. 2) The convos wouldn't be as funny. And 3) the Pit here is pretty much a completely different character than the one in Brawl.

Pointless post is pointless! I might try hand at one of these. While I'd like to think I've gotten decent at emulating the personalities, they still might not be that good.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
As much as I am looking forward to these new "codecs," wouldn't Pit already know about most of the characters already? Though I suppose 1) applying logic to game, especially one like Smash, is always a no-no. 2) The convos wouldn't be as funny. And 3) the Pit here is pretty much a completely different character than the one in Brawl.

Pointless post is pointless! I might try hand at one of these. While I'd like to think I've gotten decent at emulating the personalities, they still might not be that good.
He does seem to recognize some characters such as Peach in some conversations.

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Dark Pit:
Pit - Hey look it's Pittoo!
Dark Pit - Who invited you to the battlefield.
Pit - I was in the last melee! Or would it be a Brawl?
Dark Pit - I really don't like you copying my moves on the battlefield though.
Pit - But you're a copy of me!
Dark Pit - Think about this then, if I was a copy... why would I be kicking my own butt?

Little Mac:
Pit - Lady Palutena who's the boxer?
Palutena - That is Little Mac from Bronx, New York. He clocks in at 17 years old and a mere 4 feet and 8 inches.
Pit - Wow, what a shrimp.
Palutena - Don't take him for a shrimp thoug-
Doc Louis - I'm sorry goddess, but I need to interrupt.
Pit - Um... who are you?
Doc Louis - Oh my apologies angel. I'm Little Mac's personal trainer, Doc Louis. I will ride my bike around while he catches up in his snazzy pink hoodie. We sometimes even get some chocolate for a good snack.
Pit - Mmmm. Chocolate
Palutena - Don't eat food from the floor though Pit. You remember the Ice Cream.
Pit - Can we get some after the match Lady Palutena!?
Palutena - *sigh*

If you want me to make one of these for a random character just tell me who!
Could you do one for Bowser Jr. and the 7 Koopalings? (I mean individuallly...)

TheRealHeroOfWinds

Smash Ace
Could you do one for Bowser Jr. and the 7 Koopalings? (I mean individuallly...)
So far I only have a decent idea for Bowser Jr.

Pit - Hey Lady Palutena, who's the tike?
Palutena - That is Bowser Jr. One of the many koopalings.
Pit - So they belong to Bowser I presume?
Palutena - *shocked expression*
Pit - Um Lady Palutena?
Palutena - It turns out the other koopalings aren't Bowser's kids. Only Bowser Jr. is.
Pit + Palutena - *shocked expresion*

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
I'll just post the ones I've put in other threads onto here:

:4darkpit:

Pit: Hey Pittoo! Ready for some Light vs Dark?

Dark Pit: I told you to stop calling me that!

Palutena: Oh come now don't get so upset Pittoo. It could've been worse.

Dark Pit: Give me one thing that can be worse.

Palutena: If Pit chose the name we'd be calling you "Pittooey".

Dark Pit: ...

Pit: It's pretty great right Pittoo? ...Pittoo?

Dark Pit: I stand corrected. In fact we could have that match RIGHT NOW! -charging noises-

Pit: N-N-N-NO WAIT WHERE ARE YOU AIMING THAT- Guh!

Palutena: That's the spirit you two!

:4megaman:

Pit: Hey Lady Palutena, who's the blue robot with all the cool looking gadgets?

Palutena: His name is Mega Man, Pit. He was created by renowned scientist Dr. Light under his original name Rock Man along
with a pairing female named Roll.

Pit: Oh I see. Wait Rock and Roll? What kind of person names his creations over a music genre?

Palutena: You tell me Mr. "Pittooey".

Pit: ...Moving on. Weren't there a lot of people excited about his reveal?

Palutena: More than you can imagine. This is, after all, the first time people get to see the four most iconic video game characters duke it out together in the same game.

Pit: Ah that makes perfect sense. But why haven't I heard anything from him recently?

Palutena: Unfortunately Capcom haven't been kind of him these past few years. Several cancelled games here, exclusions to crossover fighting games there, he was pretty much scrap metal until Sakurai revived him in this game.

Pit: Man poor guy, he must've had it rough...
Palutena: It could be worse Pit. We've been MIA for at least 25 years and look where we are now.

Pit: ...You're right Lady Palutena! I'm gonna show Mega Man the best Smashing of his life!

Palutena: Good luck Pit!

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
How about some Mii codecs?

Pit: Oh hey! A Mii!
Viridi: Oh boy, like they haven't been represented enough, now we have to fight them.
Palutena: Don't underestimate the Miis. They come in 3 varieties, which take elements from all fighters Brawler, Swordfighter, and Gunner. All of their special attacks are changeable. Some moves could be inspired by you, Pit.
Pit: Cool! (expression change to confused) but why are there Miis of characters from other franchises.
Palutena: Looks like we'll be have to be prepared to fight anyone. Even me... or you.
Viridi: Or we could fight a purple dragon or a green crocodile.
Pit: Are you implying something
Viridi: No.

Last edited:
Top Bottom