• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PanHandle Brawlfest- WTF is 40% (Tallahassee, FL) (12-13-08)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Playing Brawl competitively is turning it into something it's not supposed to be. Thus why it's so boring and slow and campy.

The majority of professional smashers agree that Brawl is g@y and full of fail. Like I said, you weren't here when it was discussed.
that is true, this game is so much fun when its not competitive but by us (smashers) turning it into a competitive game we change the way its suppose to be played and now its gay boring and campy

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
what's wrong with diddy, If i meet you in Grand Finals, i'm using him just to see you punch someone lol
It's the most frustrating thing in the world for me. Roll backwards and forwards. Make Reflex lose all control of his character for at least a couple seconds, repeatedly. Sidedodge like Dedede.

It's just my venting, honestly. My older brother is playing Diddy now, and I hate it. Reading him is hard when he has so many get-out-of-jail-free cards.

Granted, I'm playing Samus now, who tends to be a campy *****, but, eh. I suppose I'm a hypocrite. D:

Lizard

Smash Ace
lol i havn't played pikmin 2 i a LONG time....

granted, it was **** fun when i did.

Competitive pikmin 2....... rofl

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I swear to God (or lack thereof, as it were), if I play a Diddy Kong in the tournament, I might have to punch someone.

That, or camp for seven minutes.
Reflex, just letting you know that GDX is coming this weekend.

Diddy's will be present

plus my donkey :-P
man, you punch me in the face, we gonna have a literal crew battle between ********* and alabama :laugh:

KBM

Smash Ace
Gonna bust out some melee friendlies pre-tournament, and my performance will determine whether or not i enter singles... I'd like to though, just to play.

DBS, dont be losin to me again.

JSSN, dont be gettin 4 stocked by me again.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Gonna bust out some melee friendlies pre-tournament, and my performance will determine whether or not i enter singles... I'd like to though, just to play.

DBS, dont be losin to me again.

JSSN, dont be gettin 4 stocked by me again.
WTF have you seen our team video that me and DBS just did, we joined this tournament under different names, check this **** out....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_imYhNoQ4

we pro mellee..

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
who is Orfn????? can anyone help .. is he known or something?? or just a wana be? can someone clear this out for me please
I'm the guy who teamed with Gmoney for doubles every time we came to Tally. I play ROB, G&W, and Luigi. I've quit since the last Gigs I went to (October?) so I could practice and learn new characters.

KBM annoys me, thus my animosity. I'm known for committing overkill when it comes to discarding diplomacy.

I'm open for MM whenever I get back into the scene, it's likely I won't be seeing any of you for awhile though.

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
Playing mellee now? you should deff come down to tally, for this tourney and show your mad skills you sound so pro.. ill MM you.

Didnt gmoney teamed with Hrnut?

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
Playing mellee now? you should deff come down to tally, for this tourney and show your mad skills you sound so pro.. ill MM you.

Didnt gmoney teamed with Hrnut?
I actually am playing more melee, but it's Smash in general I'm taking a break from.

Last time he teamed with Hrnut, the other two times I teamed with him.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'm pretty decent at that Melee game.

However, I have an important question to ask.

Will there be Smash 64 on the premises?

Darktemplio

Smash Journeyman
Gainesville, Florida, USA, North America, Mars.
I currently have a very low amount of money so Im down to money match ppl for a dollar. maybe even 50 cents :D

Oh and btw Im actually thinking of making a combo video (just came to me about 7 minutes ago) so i was wondering if anyones gonna have any recording equipment. curse you blue screen of death.

Masky

Smash Master
I currently have a very low amount of money so Im down to money match ppl for a dollar. maybe even 50 cents :D

Oh and btw Im actually thinking of making a combo video (just came to me about 7 minutes ago) so i was wondering if anyones gonna have any recording equipment. curse you blue screen of death.
That spike thing you did today is so going in :laugh:

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
Lizard: You and Me shall friendly.
Everyone Else: I'm actually better at Melee now, lol.
Everyone Else (again): I'm bringing my ****ing Boozer back.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
who is ORfn????? can anyone help .. is he known or something?? or just a wana be? can someone clear this out for me please
Orfn is the guy that teamed with Gmoney in the last team tourney that Gmoney won. It's been a long while, he is a part of Gmoney's crew Jax and uses R.O.B.

It's the most frustrating thing in the world for me. Roll backwards and forwards. Make Reflex lose all control of his character for at least a couple seconds, repeatedly. Sidedodge like Dedede.

It's just my venting, honestly. My older brother is playing Diddy now, and I hate it. Reading him is hard when he has so many get-out-of-jail-free cards.

Granted, I'm playing Samus now, who tends to be a campy *****, but, eh. I suppose I'm a hypocrite. D:
Hell I know how U feel, it's GOD awfully irritating

If thats the case, Yeah ur gonna hate GDX, 8 and S3X (Good 3D and Diddy users)

man, you punch me in the face, we gonna have a literal crew battle between ********* and alabama :laugh:
LMAO!!! I'm glad that all it takes for FU and Deez Nutts to crew battle is for me to ask for it!!!

Lizard

Smash Ace
O Jeez.... i'm gonna have to play some more melee.....

Last time i played.... it was a sad sight.....

but i hope i can bring back my game!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I GOT IN A CAR ACCIDENT.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm currently looking to see if we can use someone else's vehicle, and if my parents will even let me go now. We shall see.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I GOT IN A CAR ACCIDENT.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm currently looking to see if we can use someone else's vehicle, and if my parents will even let me go now. We shall see.
****, that sucks. i know the feeling, since i totaled my car in an accident a few years ago.

hope you get some kind of car soon..not having a car sucks ****ing ***

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
****, that sucks. i know the feeling, since i totaled my car in an accident a few years ago.

hope you get some kind of car soon..not having a car sucks ****ing ***
Yeah. Thankfully, mine's not totaled; one headlight's glass is shattered, and the front bumper is a bit messed up, but it seems to run okay. I still need to get it checked, however, just in case.

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
I'd MM Lio if I could get there =/

That T.Link was mad annoying against my ROB so I wanted to see if the Luigi matchup was better

KBM

Smash Ace
i'm thinkin i might main toon link on saturday :S

a very shoddy performance from olimar tonight has me disappointed...

Top Bottom