• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PanHandle Brawlfest- WTF is 40% (Tallahassee, FL) (12-13-08)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
So, Fluxx'ed Up WILL WIN ANY AND ALL CREW BATTLES LOL :-D

funny thing there Slit, Sonic Unleashed came out so I've been playing that everytime I got the chance. Plus I've been working so much lately.

It's official

Working at gamestop = Awesome

Working at gamestop + black friday = F@cking horrible

I've never seen and talked with so many stupid people in my life..

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So, Fluxx'ed Up WILL WIN ANY AND ALL CREW BATTLES LOL :-D

funny thing there Slit, Sonic Unleashed came out so I've been playing that everytime I got the chance. Plus I've been working so much lately.

It's official

Working at gamestop = Awesome

Working at gamestop + black friday = F@cking horrible

I've never seen and talked with so many stupid people in my life..

yea...i worked gamestop on black friday last year for some extra money...hoooooly crap it was terrible.

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
Black Friday consisited of me moving my Aunt. It was lame. In other news, i hope you all are stoked for this tournament, I know i am.

So Yeah, I know that a Member of Fluxx'd up is going to be taking this tournament, hands down, hope you guys are ready for us!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Black Friday consisited of me moving my Aunt. It was lame. In other news, i hope you all are stoked for this tournament, I know i am.

So Yeah, I know that a Member of Fluxx'd up is going to be taking this tournament, hands down, hope you guys are ready for us!
sorry son, i got a plane ticket to buy. me and hrnut gonna try to sweep brawl

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
In case you weren't there for the Juke vs. Fluxx'd Up crew battle, here's the video of me (our third player) beating their fourth and last player with captain falcon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4Zst6MXZZ0
I really hope that wasn't all the potential your Captain has or you're going to be giving me $4 next time I'm in the area =( Don't forget our dittos MM

********* will challenge any and all crews at this tourney

you wont have any benchwarmers against us, i promise :laugh:
Not that it's even necessary, but I'd be willing to join ********* as a temp. Jax crew is kinda just me and Gmoney...

Your sarcasm detector needs a tune-up. <____<;
No sarcasm, Jax Crew vs. Fluxxed $20?

edit: Anybody who can get me transportation to Tally on this day would be doing me a huge favor. I'll pay my share of gas money of course. I'm not interested in the tourney, I'm trying to get to Panama City and it's a lot cheaper catching the bus here than from Jax ($120 cheaper)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Anyone From Tally Wana Go To Pensacola Let Me Know !!!!!
If we leave in the morning then yes... Although I'm scheduled for a horrible hangover :dizzy: and I'll be attemptting to kick some random chick out of my bed...

Lizard

Smash Ace
As far a P cola goes, money and driving permits, unfortunately...... the timing could not be worse with the oncoming Finals week :urg:

With that in mind, it looks like i will not be going to the 6th, gotta keep my head in the school game right now.

Rest of Fluxxed up will be meeting tonight, and a final answer should be reached as to the Pcola tourney......

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
As far a P cola goes, money and driving permits, unfortunately...... the timing could not be worse with the oncoming Finals week :urg:

With that in mind, it looks like i will not be going to the 6th, gotta keep my head in the school game right now.

Rest of Fluxxed up will be meeting tonight, and a final answer should be reached as to the Pcola tourney......
I can't make it to the meeting because i got to work till 2 am, but just mention it during the meeting that i will drive there and find out who wants to come with me.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
**** it!!! I can't go to the tourny on the 13th cuz that means three days less of christmas break for me just waiting in tally. I probably can't go to the pensacola tourny this weekend either cuz of exams and I just got digits from a cool stoner hippie chick that I want to meet then. Is there still practice going on this thursday? If so, what time as I still wanna get some smash in.

Lizard

Smash Ace
JSSSN, i will def let everyone know, but you should call Eight too, he was planning on taking his car as well.

Slit, sorry to hear you can't make it. But the practice tourney will be Thursday and start around 6 as usual.

**** i will finals were before Pcola

KBM

Smash Ace
D::::::

maybe we'll find another member that day.
i dont know who it could possibly be, but who knows

Ruse

Fox

): School Johns. Lame.

Somacruz2

Smash Journeyman
Crew's are gonna have to get through my Zelda and Shiek if they hope to have any chance of winning., Also KBM, i challenge you to a 5 dollar ZSS Ditto Money Match!

KBM

Smash Ace
hmmm, tempting drew. we'll see how my falcon ditto goes first; i dont feel like throwing my money away all day XD

SYLAR

Smash Rookie
I'm ready to tear it up. Got a friend coming for this one, and we are coming as Team Still Alive. We even have a cheerleader.

And I swear, this time, I am, going to beat Chess (bloody Snake and his tilts...). I've been working on my Marth, and I think I can get him.

Masky

Smash Master
I didn't think I'd see the day when Groceries would be hitting up some chick (even if she is a hippie)... Good ****, son! ;)

edit: I dig chicks who look like Squirtle.
i'm more of an ivysaur kinda guy personally

Top Bottom