• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Panhandle Smashfest: DBS lost to a LV9 CPU Samus (Tallahassee, FL) (Feb 07th)

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Slittttt, we need to team for Barlw
Who wantz 2 team 4 next 1? Slit?
Awal and I are teaming for sure at Pensacola. As for the next Tally tournament, I could mix it up with LS to see how we fare together. Sounds agreeable, yes?:)

Still deciding..... we may have an AMAZING venue lined up if luck is on my side.... i will let everyone know as soon as i do. Pictures will be available. HUGE venue

Plus no crazy owners yelling at anyone. Complete control by fluxxed up crew. Gotta be respectful obviouslly, as this is my place of business.

10 excitements!!!!
OMG, if you score your gym, then you're a beast Chris!!!

Melee partners anyone? *looks at Derek and Kyle* Who's going to pensacola?

Lizard

Smash Ace
I don;t wanna get anyones's hopes up, but yes i am looking into Gymforce gymnastics as the next venue. This would give us a venue at least 3 time larger than GIGS and Fortress was....

Maybe even 4. Hope it works out!

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
I don;t wanna get anyones's hopes up, but yes i am looking into Gymforce gymnastics as the next venue. This would give us a venue at least 3 time larger than GIGS and Fortress was....

Maybe even 4. Hope it works out!
Dayum

10dayums

Sounds fine by me Slit :D

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Lookin 4 a teamate for Next Tally tourney... I can do whatever U want me 2 ;-) No-homo...Noooooooooo-Homo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Feb 28th is FISS weekend in gainsville, I might B goin there. But Idk.... It depends if I'm gonna DJ or not... Plus I love Brawl!!!

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
28th is my sister's book signing at Books-a-million :(

Most definitely won't be goin to p-cola. She got miniature ponies to come D:::

KBM

Smash Ace
SHE GOT MINIATURE PONIES?! HAHAHAHA

at least you'll get to hang out with the andyman. im'a go to Pcola and sweep doubles with Blakeypoo.

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
oh... i thought i was in a different thread <_< yeah should probably leave it alone.. *cough*

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i wont be there if its march 14th. thats the same weekend as final round in atlanta. sorry :(

Lizard

Smash Ace
Gotta get with Soma to Draw up the new thread.

Promise this tourney is about to take one HUGE step in the right direction. GDX, you might not wanna miss this one.

Ruse

Fox
I'm not going to be at the next one.

Going out of town to do real things.

And since I'm so awesome, the rest of PCola probably won't come, either.

HolyChef

Smash Ace
We lookin @ march 14th for next PHB

Chris's Big Luv shack!!!

Also, GDX, U wanna team?
I'm not going to be at the next one.

Going out of town to do real things.

And since I'm so awesome, the rest of PCola probably won't come, either.
its confirmed that me, manko, skaterbaj, blue, dan, god, and other random people from pcola are coming to this...

Top Bottom