• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Universe Paper Mario series - Vote more than once! Whoever doesn't vote for Vivian gets banned

Who's your favorite companion? :D

• Total voters

Navn

Smash Apprentice
What about Bow? The Boos in the original Paper Mario were a merry bunch ;)

UberMario

Smash Master
I can never kill Amazee in one turn. Seriously. It pisses me off. I don't want to adjust my badges cuz I like them just the way they are.
They're susceptible to status ailments. Use Bombettte/Bobbery as your partenr and equip the Dizzy Attack badge. Spin into one in the overworld to get a free turn. Use Bombette/Bobbery's most powerful attack twice in a row and use a hammer attack with Mario on each of the two turns. You should be able to kill it before it gets to make a move that way.

(And random note) Has anyone ever fought a "rogue" Amazee Dayzee before? One time it killed me because it stayed to attack for five turns while my partner and I were asleep 0_o;

Also Kooper is my favorite partner PERIOD. Blue shell and bandana FTW.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
What about Bow? The Boos in the original Paper Mario were a merry bunch ;)
lol this is true. They definitely knew how to have fun.
Lady Bow was such a *****, but that's why I love her.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
because there's vivian <3

truthfully, i LOVED all the companions. I found it very hard, especially in the first game, to just stick with one.

all except flurrie of course.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I guess the Pixels in Super Paper Mario didn't make the cut in the poll. )=

I'll have to think about who to vote for, I like them all, just some are more useful than others. =P

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
How is Madame Flurrie NOT winning?

Oh wait...

I voted for both of them as my choices since there both amazing.
fair enough <3
I guess the Pixels in Super Paper Mario didn't make the cut in the poll. )=

I'll have to think about who to vote for, I like them all, just some are more useful than others. =P
super paper mario isn't the same :mad: :mad:

sammy p

Smash Lord
OH MAN

Nostalgia just hit me so hard right there
your not the only one!

So I wasn't the only one that thought Flurrie was weird as fvck.
she was wierd... thats actually why i liked her :laugh:
i was half tempted to vote for her.
but i voted for yoshi :bee: who HONESTLY hated that little guy?

I spent a **** load of money on those stupid things......
But it was worth it because they're awesome <3

yea same her.... love lil' oiks

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Thanks Victra, I totally needed that as a confidence booster. My confidence levels were beginning to go up a bit too, after seeing the results of the preliminary poll in the PokeCenter.

-Terywj

UberMario

Smash Master
What is it about Vivian that everyone likes? The fact he's/she's basically as whacked out as Birdo?

JOE!

Smash Hero
*sees that yoshi isnt the favorite partner*

RAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Snail

Smash Lord
I liked most of them... I'm currently re-playing PM2 and it's amazing o: the train chapter is major lulz. Goombella is my favourite partner actually, just because her descriptions and tattles can be very amusing and she just has a lot more personality than other partners because she talks so much :3 Honorary mention goes to Lady Bow. Fan smack!

<3

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol who the heck voted for flurrie

also vivian is just...adorable and....T_T <3

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
But Madame Flurrie is the first Paper Mario partner that get rid of annoying weak enemies easily without the use of items. )=

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
I actually like Flurrie too. I would have voted for her if I hadn't forgotten earlier. She's really useful in battle too - Lip Lock ignores enemy defense, can hit flying and spiky enemies, costs 3 FP (1 if you use both Flower Saver P badges) AND heals Flurrie who already has 35 HP at max. Gale Force is great as well - you actually gain star points when you kill enemies with it, though I think the game tells you you don't. Design wise... I like her, but I can see why others don't. The old-fashioned actress personality was pretty cool though... at least I thought so... u_u

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I actually like Flurrie too. I would have voted for her if I hadn't forgotten earlier. She's really useful in battle too - Lip Lock ignores enemy defense, can hit flying and spiky enemies, costs 3 FP (1 if you use both Flower Saver P badges) AND heals Flurrie who already has 35 HP at max. Gale Force is great as well - you actually gain star points when you kill enemies with it, though I think the game tells you you don't. Design wise... I like her, but I can see why others don't. The old-fashioned actress personality was pretty cool though... at least I thought so... u_u

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
For those who decided not to get SPM, you can GTFO AND LEARN!

:mad:

SPM was easy, but the storyline and villains made up for it ENTIRELY.

Top Bottom