• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parachute Parade! - GnW Social Discussion

White Out

Smash Apprentice
So i got 3rd at a doubles yesterday coming back from losers like last time wait for the vid of one of the fights and u'll seriously fall off ur chair after seeing wat happens LOLOLOL
If it's the match I'm thinking of I was the other GnW in it

White Out

Smash Apprentice
No it was some guy named GG or something so you would have to find him to get the replay

Ruuku

Smash Lord
To all G&W players, if you are college students, please help me out by filling out this survey:

This survey is divided into 3 links with quick questions. Do no complete part 3 if you do not play video games. Completion of this won't take longer than 5 minutes. Please try to be honest as possible when answering, and remember that that all answers are anonymous and confidential.

Part 1: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XKPZTFL

Part 2: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XK636H8

Part 3 (for college students that play video games): http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XKMKL6L

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
heya im a new GW main. ^_^

I used to main Lucas for 2 years and I am trying to come off him and switch to GW. He is so much fun to play as and can actually win :laugh:

I am also picking up :zerosuitsamus: for my secondary since she seems to be able to fight the characters GW has a prob with. Keeping Lucas to get @ that stupid chimp.

Anyways I hope I can do him proud =p

izzy24

Smash Ace
yea that was like me a while back saying i would pick pit for all the other mu and then i figure out that that was pointless lololol. Welcome Jbandit hope we can help (btw now i "second" lucas) :)

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
To all G&W players, if you are college students, please help me out by filling out this survey:

This survey is divided into 3 links with quick questions. Do no complete part 3 if you do not play video games. Completion of this won't take longer than 5 minutes. Please try to be honest as possible when answering, and remember that that all answers are anonymous and confidential.

Part 1: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XKPZTFL

Part 2: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XK636H8

Part 3 (for college students that play video games): http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XKMKL6L
I did all 3 parts of the survey just so you know. :)

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
happy birthday ruuku (: LETS GO PARTY!

Yeah i know what you mean Penta.

Izzy lost first round winners vs HRnut.
Lou lost in third round of winners vs Fatal.
Nova lost second round of winners vs Zex.

Lol gw's losing to Snakes and Marths. Sigh.
Come on guys you got thissssssss

Ruuku

Smash Lord
lol happybday man:)
Hey thanks a bunch!

happy birthday ruuku (: LETS GO PARTY!

Yeah i know what you mean Penta.

Izzy lost first round winners vs HRnut.
Lou lost in third round of winners vs Fatal.
Nova lost second round of winners vs Zex.

Lol gw's losing to Snakes and Marths. Sigh.
Come on guys you got thissssssss
Thanks man!

Snake isn't that hard guys! Marth is hard though, so that's understandable.
I do have to say, Hrnut is pretty freaking good. >_<

yea he was tough and now i think im going to face nova :(

izzy in kith's account
You did well, Izzy! <3

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I've played a couple of pretty good snakes. I've also played a good marth, and mediocre MKs. Snake is by far the easiest out of the 3.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
so wrong its kinda funny.
Actually he's right.
Out of the 4 bad MUs gw has
Snake is the easiest out of them all. Then comes Diddy.

MK and Marth are the hardest ones. I say MK is harder than Marth, but some people disagree. So they're basically the same difficulty.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Marth like ***** GaW, but MK makes him unviable. I think it's that bad :\.

@soviet: get better vs snake? I don't know what else to say really.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Actually he's right.
Out of the 4 bad MUs gw has
Snake is the easiest out of them all. Then comes Diddy.

MK and Marth are the hardest ones. I say MK is harder than Marth, but some people disagree. So they're basically the same difficulty.
Marth like ***** GaW, but MK makes him unviable. I think it's that bad :\.

@soviet: get better vs snake? I don't know what else to say really.
when you guys play some actually good snakes then I'll agree with you.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
there is no "easiest" lmao
they're all pretty horrible match ups

but IMO ordered from super hard to just hard it would be

Marth
MK/Diddy
Snake

i will agree that although G&W vs snake can be ridiculous sometimes, he isnt as impossible as people said he was a year ago. It's actually very doable if YOU DON'T GET IMPATIENT.

Outa all those match ups,i feel the most comfortable/confident when facing snake lol

Noraa

Smash Lord
i play candy and takeover and i most def know, marth is way worse then playing snake.

Oh yes, GOOD ISH LOUUU..not bad man

kaak

Smash Journeyman
MK/Diddy
Marth
Snake

i played so much marths there are plenty here in holland. So i'm really comfortable if i need to play marth beacause it's my most known mu in brawl =)

overgamer

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5026-4413-8581
MK/Diddy
Marth
Snake

i played so much marths there are plenty here in holland. So i'm really comfortable if i need to play marth beacause it's my most known mu in brawl =)
EUROPE! GIMME YOUR BRAWL CODE!

*tired of USA pings...*

izzy24

Smash Ace
AAAHHHH MLG was soo much fun.....yea with HRNUT i got impatient but i think ive learned how to deal with them now AND I ALMOST HAD PIERCED!!!! aaarg i two-stocked his MK in FD and made him swith to marth at lylat and i was winning the whole time had i not messed the bucket break that last stock :( :( :(

to Lou and Nova: U guys were awesome, hope to see u guys soon and keep reppin that GaW :)

btw...do any1 know where we can find wat placing u got? I can only find the bracket at the mlg website.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
AAAHHHH MLG was soo much fun.....yea with HRNUT i got impatient but i think ive learned how to deal with them now AND I ALMOST HAD PIERCED!!!! aaarg i two-stocked his MK in FD and made him swith to marth at lylat and i was winning the whole time had i not messed the bucket break that last stock :( :( :(

to Lou and Nova: U guys were awesome, hope to see u guys soon and keep reppin that GaW :)

btw...do any1 know where we can find wat placing u got? I can only find the bracket at the mlg website.
I think you got 65th or something. Look at the tournament results forum.

izzy24

Smash Ace
yea i guess it depends on who u play in ur region, like my easiest mu is actually MK's (I always smile when a mk does a bmove cause i automatically think "possible usmash" :)) i do ok vs diddys and falcos but snakes i dont face that much so i lack in that one.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
MK's that throw out random B moves vs GaW are the ones that don't know the m/u, and I'd agree that they're quite easy to face. But when a MK gets a % lead, and reacts perfectly with upB/ftilt to everything you do, it can be quite demoralizing. It is at those moments I wonder why I play gaw.

Top Bottom