• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Parachute Parade! - GnW Social Discussion

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
lmao i know
planking works well on diddy kong
been doing that recently just to piss them off :laugh:

and nice pic haha

Mr. Escalator

G&W Guru
NNID
MrEscalator
G&W is great at planking. He's no MK, no doubt, but planking is something everyone who mains Game & Watch should be doing a lot of in a lot of matchups. There are a few matchups that you shouldnt both planking, but edgeplay can be gotten away with a lot more often than not.

Planking versus MK is funny.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Does anyone know if it's possible to add colors to G&W in Brawl+? He needs a while color and a purple one. I know since he's not a texture he can't have a texture hack, but he needs some special flair. All the other cool characters have them.

SorryAboutYourDaughter

Smash Rookie
Fell my pain =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =(
Yeah, the only thing I can do is UpB, and that doesn't always put me in the best position as dair is about the only option, and is too predictable. This is a huge obstacle in the match-up, for me at least.

BTW, Falco?

lol at attempt to be threatening. (Vegeta, being all talk, might be the avatar for you, "here" that?)

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Fell my pain =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =( =(
At least you get random 9s out of nowhere.

Actually, ****, I don't even think those are random anymore.

SPILL IT, BUCKO. YOU KNOW HOW TO GET 9 ON COMMAND, DON'T YOU? YOU KNOW THE SECRET, RIGHT? TIME TO FESS UP AND REVEAL IT.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
gg @ brittany murphy dead

who'll be the next celeb?

i say lindsay lohan

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
lol jkbuk, ur cool. but rest of u just a be trollin' bate. fear the Ann arbor. (fyi im friends w/ the soviet. we r master trolls) and my avatar isnt vegeta......its his little brother tarble.

who be trollin'?
Dont mind notra hes a terrible troll just trying to jock me. Who says who be trollin after they troll? that defeats the purpose. terrible troll is terrible troll.

gg @ brittany murphy dead

who'll be the next celeb?

i say lindsay lohan
lmao to funny, I lold.

Notra

Smash Ace
Dont mind notra hes a terrible troll just trying to jock me. Who says who be trollin after they troll? that defeats the purpose. terrible troll is terrible troll.

lmao to funny, I lold.
lol im a fail troll. impossible. a fail troll is trollin on a gaming website about how someone is bad, when u havent managed too make it out of pools once(the soviet). Trollin is fail when u leave room to get hoed back.....aka lacking any skill.

who be trollin'?

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
lol im a fail troll. impossible. a fail troll is trollin on a gaming website about how someone is bad, when u havent managed too make it out of pools once(the soviet). Trollin is fail when u leave room to get hoed back.....aka lacking any skill.

who be trollin'?
notra found about trolling like two months ago and he thinks he is sumthin. He aint nuthin.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I thought I could hold my shield through one more ftilt and it didn't work. It was right at the start of the match as well. I almost came back, despite being a stock down. I then countered norfair, he went MK, I stayed GaW and we played a 7:30 long match (he won). He was so lucky though, cause he was under the ledge grab limit by only 3 >________>.

I have lots of vids from this tournament that I'll put up, all vs marth's, MK's and snakes.

Notra

Smash Ace
this is soviets logic. since i discovered the word for trolling 2 months ago. im a bad troll. i used to just call it a duche. i simply adopted a new word.

biggest accompishments:

-single handedly taking down overswarm's prove it thread
-making another account for trolling(name:Trollin) and losing it in 10 min(the ban)
-trollin the soviet so hard he got banned.
-bringing teh falco everywhere.....

PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........................

who be trollin'?

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Well if you took down one of OverSwarm's threads, you're not too bad of a guy.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
If you try to brag that you're a good troll, you're a bad troll. Simple as that. You're getting trolled your self you big scrub.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
it wasn't funny to begin with.
theres like 3 pages of wannabe trolls.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
pretty much lol
no wonder people don't take the G&W boards seriously anymore T-T

and no tourneys around for another month ._.
hate hate waiting T-T
rawr

Top Bottom