• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paradigm Presents: WAIT WAT?! Results (6/6/09)

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Brawl Doubles ($20/team):
1: MD/VA (Inui and Atomsk) ($126.00) (MK+MK)
2: Doom and Shadow ($54.00) (MK+MK)
3: ADHD & Malcolm ($20.00) (Diddy + Wario)
4: Allied and Snakeee (ZSS + Kirby)
5: Ksizzle and Orion
5: kai and dave
7: SuperH+Bontez (SuperH & Bontez)
7: dapuffster and cloudfox
9: Cyanide and Apple
9: AJ (Frogger255 & friend)

Low Tier Doubles ($10/team):
1: shadow and dapuffster ($56.00)
2: MD/VA (Inui and Atomsk) ($24.00)
3: snakeee and izumi ($10.00)
4: malcolm and adhd
5: p_wii and cloudfox
5: JG and INferno
7: cyanide and Apple
7: bajisci and orion

Low Tier Singles ($5/person):
1: Inui ($36.00) (Ike)
2: malcolm ($24.00) (Ike)
3: Shadow ($5.00) (PT / Jiggs)
4: snakeee (Zelda)
5: dapuffster (Jiggs)
5: atomsk (Ike / PT)
7: cloudfox
7: izumi
9: inferno
9: lightning12
9: p_wii
9: Bajisci
13: Orion

Brawl Singles ($10/person):
1: ADHD ($126.00) (Diddy Kong)
2: Atomsk ($63.00) (Luigi / Meta Knight / D3)
3: ksizzle ($21.00) (Meta Knight / Ice Climbers)
4: Shadow (Meta Knight)
5: Inui (Meta Knight / Snake)
5: Orion (Meta Knight)
7: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus)
7: kai (Sonic / Diddy Kong)
9: holychef
9: malcolm
9: dave
9: dapuffster
13: allied
13: gunblade
13: Doom
13: cloudfox
17: scope
17: Apple
17: lightning12
17: Bye (Cyanide)
17: inferno

Thanks to all who came for making this a fun tourney. On another note, Orion (One of our hosts) was missing a white controller after the event. If you accidentally took it with you when you left or something of the sort, please let him know - Thanks!

Shoutouts from me later. Look forward to Paradigm Presents: WAIT, AGAIN?!, the second tourney in our "HOLD ON A SEC" series, later this summer.

bajisci

Smash Ace
thanks to all that came! our next tourny will be even better :D

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
lovin that juice!

good **** Wyatt

i wonder how different the results would be if Zucco went

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
Got dem brackets son?

UNEXPECTED!!!!! Did not think Snakeee would team with dave and you guys knocked out ksizzle?

Got that kirby fever

nomnomnomnom

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Good **** Trevor and Lucas(can I call you that yet? lol) MD/VA loves you, Bmoreeeee house all day!

el oh el @ Trev's characters, finally giving them a break from the **** huh? My man~!
<3

We tried to rep MD/VA as well as we could. Sorry for only getting 2nd in normal singles and low tier doubles, but we won low tier singles and normal doubles.

In fact, we lost 0 games in normal doubles and I twostocked everyone in low tier singles multiple times. Both of those events were massacres for me, lol.

Allied

Smash Master
inui and atomsk are beasts

i just dropped off snakeee and shadow and just got to dooms house and i'm gonna just crash here

my youtube account is
Alliedftw1

subscribe cuz i'm uploading tournament vids 2marrow
<3
shoutouts later

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Atomsk plays meta now?
He beat ksizzle in tourny twice with MK and used MK in doubles with me (2-0 and 3-0 massacres all day, too!).

So, yeah, lol. He also beat Shadow with Dedede and took a set from ADHD with Luigi. He used PT and Ike in low tiers. He uses lots of stuff, so it shouldn't surprise you.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
He beat ksizzle in tourny twice with MK and used MK in doubles with me (2-0 and 3-0 massacres all day, too!).

So, yeah, lol. He also beat Shadow with Dedede and took a set from ADHD with Luigi. He used PT and Ike in low tiers. He uses lots of stuff, so it shouldn't surprise you.
I know he can use almost anyone, but using meta is a surprise to me since he usually uses the penguin god, the space explorer and rufus.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
atomsk has a really good mk not gonna lie. he 5-0'd me. hes no joke.

itll be on youtube. our last set was close. i went mk then iceys twice.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
1: ADHD ($126.00) - i love you
2: Atomsk ($63.00) - good stuff man. ur mk is really fuking good. took me by surprise. shows me that alot can happen in two weeks.
3: ksizzle ($21.00) - my iceys are better than cheese's.......hell, ophelias iceys are better than cheese's
4: Shadow (Meta Knight) - ggs man. u need to play safer in the air. u didnt do to good above me but great seeing you. say hi to the family for me...you know ;)
5: Inui (Meta Knight) - i wanted to **** you.
5: Orion (Meta Knight) - ggs man. sd's are always unfortunate. your my new trianing buddy. we will trian like crazy this summer
7: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus) - my iceys are amazing. ill use the roxy tag next time
7: kai (Sonic / Diddy Kong) - hey busddy :) good stuff beating snakeee. good thing i gave u that talk about how snakeee saves ginger kids from house fires
9: malcolm - ggs. mad fun to talk to
9: dave - i hate playing you. ily
13: allied - your mad cool dude. and good in doubles. nic emeeting you
13: gunblade - snake sucks. let me gimp you
13: Doom - were gonna trian over the summer too alot

GGs all. Ban Iceys (cuz i clearly wrecked atomsk on fd yesterday) LOL

ADHD

Smash Hero
2: Atomsk ($63.00) (Luigi / Meta Knight)-You're a good friend XD Ugh, I'm going to practice that matchup until I get solid at it. 30-70 matchup johns.
3: ksizzle ($21.00) (Meta Knight / Ice Climbers)-Once again you failed at getting to grand finals so you could split with me! :laugh: Good job though.
4: Shadow (Meta Knight)-Ahhh that tornado sd was disappointing!
5: Inui (Meta Knight)-You wish I had stayed in that crew! :lick:
5: Orion (Meta Knight)-Ahhh fun seeing you sucks about your controller.
7: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus)-Zelda fails vs diddy
7: kai (Sonic / Diddy Kong)-OMG good **** beating snakeee!!
9: holychef-Wow from the second round you got pretty far up.
9: malcolm-Soooo fun. Your PT is legit! Camp camp camp.
9: dave-Hate u
9: dapuffster-It's a shame what happened.
13: allied-Thanks for recording everything ^_^
13: gunblade-hi
13: Doom-improved! :chuckle:
17: Apple-thanks for hosting hte tourney
17: Bye (Cyanide)-Oh ****nn

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
ADHD- Thx, good job winning lol

Atomsk-stop playing ever character, penguin is more funny

ksizzle- Good stuff, I couldnt handle the MK. *Sigh* Why anyone would want to save them is beyond me, they prolly start the house fires themselves. I can't communicate with them though, I don't speak "abomination".

Shadow- Good stuff sir. Shame we couldnt team for low tier. Sonic will be allowed at EC's events though so we can give it a shot then.

Inui- Good stuff, I got beat pretty bad, I didn't expect to die in my 80's from center stage though lol.

Orion- Great matches sir. I didnt think I could have so much fun on BF LOL. Still a dumb stage though. :)

Snakeee- gg's, too beast on RC for me :(

malcolm- The funny man uses all wario now because he knows he messed up the tier list beyond repair......people thinking sonic is a good character :laugh:

dave- Dave E. Fun stuff, maybe next time you'll be able to concentrate instead of having lucas annoying you while I'm throwing nanners at you.

allied- I'm glad I got to meet you and thanks for the recordings. We'll get a set sometime in the near future, no worries :)

gunblade- Grab, upthrow, grab, upthrow, grab, upthrow. Fun stuff XD You know you love sonic.

Doom- Thx for asking if wanted to go to taco bell, I was hungry all day till the pizza came.

Zucco

Smash Master
cant believe I missed not only low tier singles but doubles as well =(. o well good job to everyone who went. looks like it was a fun tourney. Just be ready for me next time =3

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
well ur good at it! its fun. but now i know how it feels when i deliver ksizzles special up b gimps to people :(

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
atomsk- i'll get you next time! >_< lolll. that set was too close.... weird how the first and second games weren't even close and then the last game came down to last hit. you played really smart... i think i played a lot smarter than usual though and was glad i did so well. i saved those d smashes :D XD.

kelvin- i'm gonna think of a way to beat you! you basted! XDDD good ****... i couldn't find a way to get past your spacing =/ you are truly too good sir! lol

puff- thanks for teaming with me in low tier doubles... i'm glad we ***** !!! sorry about low tier singles >_<.

inui- no more **** talking me!!!!! XD

doom- teams was mad fun. we did soooo well except for getting ***** by inui and atomk =/. those basteds. we'll step it up next time and give them a better challenge! ^_^

Allied

Smash Master
um arent u that guy everyone hates? :laugh:
omg i couldn't stop laughing

btw i litterally just got home (tournament ended around 11:30 pm its 1:05 pm the next day >.>!!!!)

i'm so beat
i'll upload vids in a jiffy
for now shoutouts

1: ADHD ($126.00) (Diddy Kong) haha amazing diddy player and yeah i'll get your matches recorded soon XD
2: Atomsk ($63.00) (Luigi / Meta Knight) is a beast!
3: ksizzle ($21.00) (Meta Knight / Ice Climbers) nice meeting you too we definitally gotta face off time >=]
4: Shadow (Meta Knight) lol thanks for the funny stuff on the car ride and dealing with my car XDD
5: Inui (Meta Knight) is a beasst!!!
5: Orion (Meta Knight) wow amazing meta i can't even touch you on kirby =(
7: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus) your too good to bad we couldnt beat adhd and malcom in dubs we almost had em!!
7: kai (Sonic / Diddy Kong) nice meeting you your sonic is insane! i haven't seen ur diddy yet
9: holychef omg good stuff man haha we definitally gotta do more friendlies
9: malcolm lmao thanks for the cherry coke mah n-word =P
9: dave nice seeing you again!
9: dapuffster lol fun friendlies
13: allied i'm bad =(

13: Doom <3!
17: Bye (Cyanide) cyanide fun stuff man! great tournament

thanks to anyone else not mentioned
i can't believe i survived on the trip down

we almost died 6 times~!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
can some one update the results with characters? Low tier mainly.

Top Bottom