• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paradox

game set

Smash Apprentice
do SD's do that? falcon had two it looks like.

maybe that was just put in after the fact so the universe wouldn't implode, though.

Zodiac

Smash Master
I knew something fishy was going on when everyone started picking up falcon.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Lol. He probably had an epic Knee that forced the game to give him first place.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Nonono, I can't believe you guys don't know about this. He must have gotten a Falcon Punch off during the match. Clearly as we know from youtube, a Falcon Punch rips a hole in the universe. Therefore your opponent should lose all of his stocks if he gets Falcon Punched. But Sakurai figured (one smart move he made) that it wouldn't be too much fun if the whole point of a match was to get a Falcon Punch off, so he made it so it would just deal damage and knockback as any other strong attack would. But just as a friendly reminder he put that bonus there as if to say, "You should have lost that match, but I spared you."

Red the Ghost

Smash Ace
Melee was going to let Luigi win, but after witnessing Falcon's sexiness....
they just couldn't deny him first place...
he's too awesome.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If the match was based on coin or bonus this can happen, as the first and last place bonus' are based on who won with stock.

tht plus Falcon's too **** awesome. *Chk* Yehs!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
If the match was based on coin or bonus this can happen, as the first and last place bonus' are based on who won with stock.

tht plus Falcon's too **** awesome. *Chk* Yehs!

The Star King

Smash Hero
Bonus Match.

The Bonus "Last Place" and "First Place" are based from KO points. Luigi somehow got more bonus points, though, and won the match. At least, that's what I think.

ridikulus

Smash Apprentice
lol not only is it the first post i've seen mic make in melee discussion that didnt come along with a lock,
but he double posted.
this thread is so much win my head asplode. XD

Top Bottom