• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pasta-Fest At Linguini's Place! - Today!- Be There!-SFL

Linguini

Smash Master
Watsup SFL, since my tourney worked out so well, the parentals are letting me host a smashfest next weekend on Friday. the 9th.

Why Pasta Fest? Well heres the catch, for only a two dollar entrance fee you can get in to my house and recive an amazing pasta lunch made by the "master cook" a.k.a my motherr.
This smashfest is going to be pretty amazing so make plans to come.

Entrance fee: $2 for pasta lunch

The Address: 372 coconut circle, Weston FL, 33326

I live about 3 minutes away from xif so it's in the relative area that all you guys know.
To get to my house its exactly on the 4th light after you pass weston road, and you will make a right into bayside lane where the guard gate is.Say that your going to the arango house or a tournament and they will let you in.

The House: My house is very spacious and there will be at least 4 tv' setups.

The Time: It will start at 4:pM- till whenever

My cell is 954-647-7972 and my aim is : ostrichfreak102, feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

If you want to just have a good time and smash, put in some effort and get your ***** over here!

BYOC
Please post if you can come.

Attendance:
Linguini
Mcscruff
Lambchops
Shin Chaos(gay)
XIF
Green Mario
Darc+ friends

Maybes:
ggmax
Culinary
Galeon
Kou

ggmax

Smash Cadet
sounds cool. definite maybe, for i have no vehicular mode of transport.

I know we havent met, but im well-mannered and pretty good at teh smashage :)

Linguini

Smash Master
ok shin, my life is on the line, bring it........

mutha****ing shin chaos is coming to this, cm'on peeps stop being lazy get to this!!!

Top Bottom