• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pastaboy Saves Only in Niagara - JULY 4-5th - MELEE AND BRAWL - RECONFIRM EVERYONE

KC18

Smash Journeyman
alright i can bring a wii and brawl and melee. and possibly a t.v as well. this is gonna be a serious event lol. jarred possible brawl doubles if ur not teaming with srtm...if u don't wanna team it's cool...still far away anyway lol

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
K so more updates:

The venue will hold at the Maximum of 300 people

so the cap is 300 people lol

i'm going to arrange a registering list with pyrenight and Percon soon on allisbrawl. Just cause it's a lot more easier to do tedious work like this lol

I'm going to confirm both the Venue AND the date this week sometime, depending on homework, so stay tuned!

Also i'm looking into sponsors for this event as well along with HOTELS, since they're covered in the area.

pastaboy

Smash Champion
Pastaboy host me! I'll have to buy cake since I forgot it at FFYF.

So anyone for an HnK side event?

I'll take you all on with my Kenshirou :D
will do. wuts HnK?

kc i will team with you for 2 reasons. 1 were in niagara and your ****, 2 if this is the last niagara tourny cuz niagara is splitting up, we need to do this.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yo Jarred, your sig is a little outdated lol

and yeah your going to be on staff, I'm thinking of creating a private group on SWF where we can discuss things.....

pastaboy

Smash Champion
just use the niagara one we have now

edit:stos i was soo lookin forward to that mm. it would of been soooo funny.maybe i shuld come up to tdot one day and we can have friendlies.
edit2: you shuld get Licks homeburger to advertise, they have a tv that they show like advertising and **** for like volleyball games and stuff. it would be a great way to attract scrubs

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
do it man!

This is going to be HUGE

M2K is coming and hopefully alot more pro smashers, don't fret about it though, there is still like 4 months until this actually happens, so there is a lot of room for updates and changes.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Don't make this tourney on the same weekend as Genesis, we WANT the American players to come to this. I'd definitely come to this, bussing or bumming a ride.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
edit:stos i was soo lookin forward to that mm. it would of been soooo funny.maybe i shuld come up to tdot one day and we can have friendlies.
yeah same lol. Falcon Dittos...

edit2: you shuld get Licks homeburger to advertise, they have a tv that they show like advertising and **** for like volleyball games and stuff. it would be a great way to attract scrubs
WOW ITS GO TIME. VOLLEYBALL MM LOL. :laugh:

Iliad

Smash Lord
You know it hurts my pride a little that this is posted and in under a day it's 7 pages, and my event thats been on the boards for **** knows how long is only 5 pages -.-.

Guess i'ma have to crack some skulls to impress people into coming to Havoc in the Hammer.

*edit* Which means, I will take most any MMs, though the more I recieve, the lower the amount I can bet. Nasir, i'll play you.

So far:

Mikey - Marth vs Marth
Phil - Snake vs Link
Fadi - Metaknight vs Captain Falcon
Nasir - Whoever vs Whoever.

and I can't forget.

GI - Wario dittos all dai.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^
seriously when i mm people its always for fun..nothing serious at all.

kk our mm it gonna lulz. its gonna be recorded with commentary with same colour glitch LOL

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Two things; If you are planning on it being a large-scale tournout, you should incorporate some sort of mandatory pre-registration, or some sort of bonus for those who did preg-reg. It would help alot.

And also; Crews should happen for both melee and brawl on friday. It would atleast give both communities a chance to enjoy the other communitys top players play.

Maximillian And Segio

Smash Rookie
(M.S) Well hate it or love it here the veteran in this tourney

1. ally
2.m2k.
3. Segio (me)
4 maximillian.
5. Other

Since i main snake still the dead ally i challenge you to a MM 200$

yea like you all know MAX and me we gonna run the show in double.

well m2k i leave max to you . wowwwwww i cant wait to see our battle

m2k vs max ( best metha in europe)

ally vs Master segio ( wtf snake bomb chaingrab)

nickcam

Smash Ace
I'm definitely coming. Ya crews should be done on one day to get as much hype as possible. All cities would be represented and money should be involved.

Sanu

Smash Champion
^ Maybe? You **** well better be coming!! :3

Sign me up lolol.

zaf

Smash Lord
kk confirm me for melee (wtf is he serious!!!!) and brawl. i can confirm an ps3 if zaf is still planning to hold a sf4 event. also id love to be one of the sexy staff members. try to make the date avaliable for as many us players as possible.
i can also house as many ppl as possible. pasta and breaded chicken breast will be provided at no cost
you will be housing me and my car :D
do want chicken plx
also, i will still be running the sf4 tourney.
ima save up a lot of money so we can hit a strip club too
kage needs to see irl ****

the finals are gonna be me vs. master sergio.

maybe in low tiers
cuz your gaw is considered a low tier ;)

Mr.Butterfly

Smash Rookie
Sergio please money match me 200 dollars. I use metaknight and spam twister and sword. You stink so bad i can smell you from east coast

pastaboy

Smash Champion
you will be housing me and my car :D
do want chicken plx
also, i will still be running the sf4 tourney.
ima save up a lot of money so we can hit a strip club too
kage needs to see irl ****
yesyesyesyyesyesyesyesys. pasta chicken and boobs. I know a good one in niagara falls, top notch. Il even pay for kage to get dance or two LOL.
also Id let ya use my ps3 for sf4 but i dont have the data, someone would have to transfer their data over to mine(if thats even possible)

srtm i might be teaming with kc, were both from niagara and we have never teamed yet. and considering this is the last tourny niagara will have, this must be done. But any tournys after or before this one we shuld still team.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
(M.S) Well hate it or love it here the veteran in this tourney

1. ally
2.m2k.
3. Segio (me)
4 maximillian.
5. Other

Since i main snake still the dead ally i challenge you to a MM 200$

yea like you all know MAX and me we gonna run the show in double.

well m2k i leave max to you . wowwwwww i cant wait to see our battle

m2k vs max ( best metha in europe)

ally vs Master segio ( wtf snake bomb chaingrab)
Done, hope you do come though, I don't like people who talk but end up not showing up, really lame haha. Bo5/7 please, 200 is a lot so longer set if possible :p

Top Bottom