• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pastaboy saves Only in Niagara - JULY 4th - MELEE AND BRAWL - RECONFIRM EVERYONE

Cyan_

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure he went. Too early to tell if he won or not. The singles bracket is probably going on right now.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
KC and Pasta brought it to game 5 against Ambrose and KingAce somewhere during the losers bracket, good ****.

I got matched with Ambrose first round of singles brackets, lost that XD

Brawl Singles were still going when I left and I have no clue about Melee. (Also don't know who won Brawl doubles but I think it was Holy/Doc vs Ambrose and KingAce for the finals, not sure though so don't rely on me)

I'll do shoutouts later or something

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
I left my wii at the venue. It doesnt have my name on it but it was the one at the table with the bag(purse, lol) that says wii on it(the wii goes in the bag). Also Fool would be at the bottom of the nametags list in brawl. If anyone has it please tell me and get it to me somehow. Theres no wiimote/sensor bar.

KingAce

Smash Ace
ok updates
doubles
1)ambrose+kingace (won 2 sets)
2)holy+doc
3)kc+pasta
4)minus+percon

singles
1)holy
2)kingace
3)percon
4)ambrose
5)minus
5)buenob
7)silverdoc

me and holy went to game 5 in winners finals and game 10 in grand finals lmaoo too close :p
shoutouts later

Patches

Smash Master
ok updates
doubles
2)holy+doc
3)kc+pasta
4)minus+percon

singles
1)holy
2)kingace
3)percon
4)ambrose
5)minus
5)buenob
7)silverdoc

me and holy went to game 5 in winners finals and game 10 in grand finals lmaoo too close :p
shoutouts later
Pasta and I are gonna make the results thread tomorrow, so hang tight.

Good **** today man. Congrats.

swordgard

Smash Hero
ok updates
doubles
2)holy+doc
3)kc+pasta
4)minus+percon

singles
1)holy
2)kingace
3)percon
4)ambrose
5)minus
5)buenob
7)silverdoc

shoutouts later
Good **** kingace and holy. Percon beat ambrose? Neato!
Buenob 5th!!! I knew youd place well, you keep getting better and better.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Hey Sanuzi, I think it was your laptop that was left behind.

Let me know.
Answer my PM please, and why the **** was laptop left behind? I never took it out of my bag the whole time, so who the **** took it out? If I find out who touched my **** you're getting ****ing beaten to the edge of your life.

I need it back, please contact me ASAP Pastaboy.

Patches

Smash Master
Answer my PM please, and why the **** was laptop left behind? I never took it out of my bag the whole time, so who the **** took it out? If I find out who touched my **** you're getting ****ing beaten to the edge of your life.

I need it back, please contact me ASAP Pastaboy.
Dude, chill.

We found it on the table where SF4 was being played. We thought maybe someone was recording with it or something. Are you going to Too poor for Genesis? If you dont get it back before hand, I can get it to you if you go to that.

Just dont worry, pastaboy has your laptop right now, its safe and sound.

idea

Smash Master
this was fun. venue was pretty nice too.

pasta, i forgot to give you the venue fee X_X uh, i guess i'll do that next time i see you?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Dude, chill.

We found it on the table where SF4 was being played. We thought maybe someone was recording with it or something. Are you going to Too poor for Genesis? If you dont get it back before hand, I can get it to you if you go to that.

Just dont worry, pastaboy has your laptop right now, its safe and sound.
Laptops range in around 500+

Indecency and intruding of other people's belongings is completely disrespectful

Niagara is ****ing far from Toronto

I think with these facts, anyone would flip and get pissed, I got mad just reading it.

Patches

Smash Master
Laptops range in around 500+

Indecency and intruding of other people's belongings is completely disrespectful

Niagara is ****ing far from Toronto

I think with these facts, anyone would flip and get pissed, I got mad just reading it.
True, I should have taken that into consideration.

However, like I said. Pastaboy found the laptop, on the table near where SF4 was being played. Melee was still going on, and we like... asked around to see if it belonged to anyone. No one claimed it. I guess Melee just didn't hear us.

but also, like I said. Pastaboy has the laptop right now, its safe. He said he might be coming down to Too Poor For Genesis, so maybe someone could take it off his hands. If not Sanuzi can himself.

I'm honestly sorry for Sanuzi, I'd be *****ing too if I was in his shoes.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Well, I'm wasn't angry at Pastaboy or anyone in particular, just shocked and angered at this person who decided to go through my belongings and take my laptop for whatever purposes. Doesn't matter now lol, doubt I'll find who and who cares it's safe.

Anyways, if Pastaboy doesn't end up going to next week's Scarborough tournament I'd really appreciate it if someone in Niagara who is going could pick it up from him and bring it this way. Let me know if you're heading to that tourney next week Pastaboy and thanks for collecting it for me.

Top Bottom