• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XII February feat. Vts, Ugvts, Strongvts

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Somebody help me out here. I'm trying to download and install Tio on my new laptop. When I download it and run it, it crashes on startup. So I try to download and install the .NET platform also and it states that it is not supported by a 64bit operating system.

Ugvts

Smash Cadet
Somebody help me out here. I'm trying to download and install Tio on my new laptop. When I download it and run it, it crashes on startup. So I try to download and install the .NET platform also and it states that it is not supported by a 64bit operating system.
Well, your first problem is that you're not using a laptop, you're using a Play Station 2. I know this because I am in your house. This is a common mistake, as the Play Station 2 (also called the PS2, by the folk) is electronic, as are many laptops.

The reason installing Tio to a PS2 does not work is because Tio is a Nintendo program, and as such the PS2's antibodies will attack it once the program inters into its arteries. This problem can be easily solved by injecting your PS2 with some immune-system inhibitors, but then you run the risk of your PS2 catching a cold, and that is never a good thing.

So I would suggest you simply buy a laptop. One of the electrical kind, if you're feel like going on a splurge. The wooden ones are fine, but if not sanded down correctly the splinters can be a problem.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Did you get .NET 64-bit, or 32-bit? I would think that your computer would already have it, though. Is it running Windows 7?

64-bit: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=6523

Also I will have the results thread up in a few hours, have a few things I need to get done with first.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master

Linkz17

Smash Apprentice
Also, Yes called it. There was no Brawl due to lack of interest (sorry Linkz).
I'm starting to question why I even bother going anymore...

I especially want Linkz to come because he's baller and would be one of the best if he used not Zelda >_> :D
Ahahaha. I honestly can't see myself using anyone else. I enjoy my character, even if she does suck.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
Well, results up later than I had wanted them to be.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=14136877

Sorry again Linkz. Next time we'll have a Brawl setup from the start, and hopefully Yes and xZero will be there (still not sure why xZero didn't make it). I'm not sure why no one wanted to get the Brawl setup started, but I should have just taken a break from my serious-business quarter money matches to make sure it actually got set up.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Yeah, I was sort of surprised it took so long to set up a brawl set up when there were brawl players there, waiting. Linkz, don't be afraid to speak up. Sometimes people and TO's forget about things and you've got to remind people.

Top Bottom