• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathways Smash XII January

Cookiemonsta

Smash Ace
Ziv and Zant, Me and StrongBad, Brandon and Navneet, Sinister and Akuma... hmmm Hopefully Yes and Terral can take out Brandon and Navneet for me. Also I need Terrence to take out Brandon again. He's been beating me lately.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
I'm so confused, this tournament seems like it will have a good turnout, then it seems like it won't, and then it does again.. UGH

Either way, I'll be there, so it doesn't matter. If Navneet is going to be there, I'm bringing a 64 setup.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
For everybody who is going to Pathways, there is a wing place 7 minutes from the church (according to google maps) called Wing Shack.
They have a wing challenge where if you eat 10 of their hottest wings made with ghost peppers in 10 minutes, you get your name on the Wall of Flame and you don't have to pay for anything.
WHOOO WANTS TO DO IIIT?

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
You'll still pay for it later. Just not with money.

Linkz17

Smash Apprentice
For everybody who is going to Pathways, there is a wing place 7 minutes from the church (according to google maps) called Wing Shack.
They have a wing challenge where if you eat 10 of their hottest wings made with ghost peppers in 10 minutes, you get your name on the Wall of Flame and you don't have to pay for anything.
WHOOO WANTS TO DO IIIT?
Oh, I know where it is. It's right by MSU. I pass it all the time. It's more like 3 minutes from the church. However, it looks shady to be quite honest. Also:

You'll still pay for it later. Just not with money.
^ This. I can say that with experience. Lol.

Additionally, something has come up in my schedule. The chances of me being able to make it Saturday are now very very low.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
i'd rather just pay for ten normal wings.
-BellPeppersAreTooHotForMe-

Oh, I know where it is. It's right by MSU. I pass it all the time. It's more like 3 minutes from the church. However, it looks shady to be quite honest.
It isn't shady, it just used to be a house and they turned it into Wing Shack.
It isn't like you go in and there is a threat of ****. I have already eaten there.

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
I was planning to go by on the way home from OTC or something sometime, but then I stopped having class.

Linkz, you need to show up. We miss you beating everyone.

King Siegfried

Smash Apprentice
I have been improving.
I really want to attend and test my new skill level against you guys.
It depends on Como, because the truck I drive gets about 0.0001 miles per gallon.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
There's a Chipotle 5 minutes from the venue and no one tells me??? Even worse, you guys have never had Terral try Chipotle??? What is wrong with you people!!!!

Jace08

Smash Lord
yeah atma you've gotta go to rolla on the 28th! Same for brawlpro, geno, cookie, and blitzbolt. Can't wait to play you all again. I'm tryin to get more kc dudes to go

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
jace i might be interested in riding with you to rolla. i'm in bolivar, missouri. it'd be a 30-40 minute detour but i can pay gas!

Jace08

Smash Lord
jace i might be interested in riding with you to rolla. i'm in bolivar, missouri. it'd be a 30-40 minute detour but i can pay gas!
hmm I'll talk to mjg so maybe. Let me know if you're sure about it, and I've gotta figure out how many people from kc are coming (car only holds 4-5)

Linkz17

Smash Apprentice
Eh, so a new development in my dilemma has arisen. It seems that slight chance of making it Saturday might be open once more. Lol.

Just make sure the door is actually open this time, unlike the last time I showed up. I assume the tourney is in the basement?

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Eh, so a new development in my dilemma has arisen. It seems that slight chance of making it Saturday might be open once more. Lol.

Just make sure the door is actually open this time, unlike the last time I showed up. I assume the tourney is in the basement?
If you would've read on smashboards you would have known that because of a recent robbery at the church, we have to keep the door locked at all times.

:phone:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

You have my number just call when you get there.

idk about Rolla. There's probably no money in it for me in either game.

Top Bottom