• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pat's House! (San Diego, CA) 11/14-15/09 GO TO RESULT THREAD INSTEAD PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rey Ganon

Smash Rookie
Well shout out time I guess.
First I want to give a huge shout out to my partner and good friend A Rookie, keep that Mario up and our chemistry is getting better, so you better be ready for the next tourney!
Julian- "You're not playing him right" best line I've heard (didn't see you much at Pat's, but you were still really awesome at PsychoMidget's house)
Dopple- You are one of the most awesome guys. Thanks for the tips on Marth too! Oh, and your partner was also cool.
Kira- Thanks for not going Sheik on me, awesome as always and I look forward to your next tourney if you have one!
Eddie Mexico- Eres increible! Tu Luigi es uno de los mejores. Me gustaria mucho ver tu Luigi contra Ka Master porque creo que el tullo puede ser el mejor. Eres muy buena persona y fue my honor poder jugar contra ti.
Pretty much everyone I played, everyone in my bracket, everyone I talked to, Mango for the Hi My Name is **** nametag, and everyone there for making it a great tourney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom