• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pBrawl! The Piggiest Brawl Hack EVAH!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Put the FItToonLinkMotion file in /app/RSBE/pf/fighter/toonlink and you're good to go.
Should it still be called FitToonLinkMotionEtc(Oink).pac ? Tried it tonight and it didn't work (Put in G:\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\fighter\toonlink)

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
No :p

Keep it as FitToonLinkMotionEtc.pac

The game is looking for it

NNID
Budget_Player
****. I thought I had a monopoly on the pure, unadultered stupidity in the workshop for now....

Time to go back to planning how to make things even more ridiculously stupid than this...

(In other words, I support this project)

SymphonicSage12

Smash Master
Let's face it. Anyone's final smash would be epic with pigs.

Lucario- lol, pig beam?

Mario- PIG FLARE!

snake- LOL pig missiles! or maybe make a pig shoot missiles? O_o

sonic- flying invincibile pig?

Meccs

@Meccs_
For every electric knee landed, a pig should be spawned at the interception of the knee.
ahahahahahahahahaha...
man, this is an amazing (and hilarious) idea. no projectile can go un... uh... pigged.

PK Thunder is either a long line of pigs, or the just the tip would be a pig
It wouldn't work that well for Ness, but PK FirePig would work well for Lucas.

Can Wario's bike be turned into a pig?... :laugh: (I don't think it can though... since it's not exactly a projectile and it breaks up, right?)

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
Can Wario's bike be turned into a pig?... :laugh: (I don't think it can though... since it's not exactly a projectile and it breaks up, right?)
It might be possible, but it would probably look pretty weird. Each part is actually a separate model, so it could be a pig... that breaks up into pigs. Besides, it's a hog, right? :chuckle: Samus' armor could also break up into a bunch of pigs!

ZacTASTIC

Smash Apprentice
Greatest. Idea. Ever.

So what has actually been done so far? Are there any downloads other than Toon Links? (which I can't wait to try out by the way.)

OINKOINK

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Only Toon Link right now. I'm busy with Thanksgiving stuff but I should have the whole weekend to work on this.

If anyone else wants to contribute then by all means, go ahead.

ZacTASTIC

Smash Apprentice
Alright, cool. I'm just learning this stuff, but I'll try to do some tinkering. Chances are, anything I can do, the community can do much, much better.
I very much look forward to pBrawl! an it overlap with Brawl+? And I assume it's okay to have both common5.pac and common3.pac in the same folder? I just want the most pig for my buck.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
pBrawl should work fine with any version of Brawl and I don't see why having common5 and common3 in the same folder would hurt anything.

ZacTASTIC

Smash Apprentice
As for pig textures... Is anyone working on these? I might do a couple textures, but I wouldn't want to waste my time on a character that has already been done.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
I don't think anyone has made textures for the pig. Go for it.

White pig with black spots plz.

JoeMcLarry

Smash Cadet
We can replace the textures on each pig we replace, right? So we can have different pigs on different items?
eg. cracker launcher shoots pink pigs, and Link's bombs are texture-hacked black pigs?

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
We can replace the textures on each pig we replace, right? So we can have different pigs on different items?
eg. cracker launcher shoots pink pigs, and Link's bombs are texture-hacked black pigs?
Yup.

10 yups.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I will work on a logo, and if you're working on the project or you support it you can put it in your sig.
And if you are unsure if something has been done, check the first post, it has a list of everything that has been done as well as download links.

MaRRoK

Smash Journeyman
i have peach pull out a pig instead of toad.
and i have pokemon trainer thow pigs instead of pokeballs (looks hilarious when he throws and catches a pig in place. need help giving it SFX tho..)

Zee-V70

Smash Rookie
Ganondorf's Final Smash is a giant Pig as opposed to his true form (Ganon).

Ice Climber's Blizzard (Down B) attack needs to shoot out white and blue pigs as opposed to ice.

Zamus is holding a Pig as opposed to her Pistol.

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
As for pig textures... Is anyone working on these? I might do a couple textures, but I wouldn't want to waste my time on a character that has already been done.
Closest I've seen is a Pigma (starfox character) texture for wario on kitty corp somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.

EDIT: found the page, just scroll down to it: http://kittycorp.freecp.net/index.php?topic=1346.0

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
Ganon's got to be first. His true form has always been a pig, after all!

And if someone could figure out where Ganon keeps his darkness effects, it would be possible to make his body flowing with pigginess...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Ganon's taunt should be instead of bringing out his sword, he brings out a pig.

sffadsad

Smash Apprentice
This game should be so that when you die, instead of those laser effects, there's pigs.

Top Bottom