• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pBrawl! The Piggiest Brawl Hack EVAH!

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
nice work! checking the site now...

@sffadsad
Of course, they are only cosmetic changes, you'll play just like as if it was Brawl+, but with the added pigs!

EDIT: The site looks nice, just a few suggestions though:
-Change the names of the sub-boards dohave capital letters, it'll look more professional.
-Make a thread in each of the main forums with a stickied post detailing where to put the files, a link to all the files, and a link to the seperate files.
-Make me a mod XD, my user name is Lord Sunday.

EDIT AGAIN: You can't upload Avatars, I tried to upload a.png, wrong format. .jpg, wrong format. .bmp, wrong format.
All of those should be fixed now =]

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
ToonLinkResult.pac

Check illinalex's All Brawl Files thread and look there.

KingSlimeKnight

Smash Apprentice
Is it me, or is everything that could be done is finished by now? Is everything that could be a pig have already become one? If so, is there a pig hammer yet? If so, I'll play pBrawl forever.

Xyless

Smash Master
Is it me, or is everything that could be done is finished by now? Is everything that could be a pig have already become one? If so, is there a pig hammer yet? If so, I'll play pBrawl forever.
I haven't read through the whole topic, but from what I've seen (and talking with a few people playing it), things that could use it are...

-Wario's bike (prior to breaking)...I mean come on, then he can ride a HOG
-Diddy's bananas
-Waddle Dees (and that whole group)
-All of Kirby's copy abilities that use moves that have pigs already
-Link/TLink's Arrows
-Pikmin
-Yoshi's Eggs
-CFalc's Falcon Punch's Falcon
-G&W's Chef
-R.O.B.'s Gyro
-Snake's C4 (making it work)

I assume it's only for physical objects, so Pikachu's Jolt, Falco's lasers, and so on aren't possible.

Also, it'd be wonderful if either TLink/Link's pBombs were either bigger or Snake's pBombs smaller. It's really weird having Snake use grenades that are normally super small wind up huge, and then Link's bombs, which are normally relatively big, wind up tiny.

JoeMcLarry

Smash Cadet
suggestion: make a download that is ready to put onto the SD card with all finished hacks on it, for lazy slackers like me who don't feel like downloading a bunch of seperate files. :p

Xyless

Smash Master
suggestion: make a download that is ready to put onto the SD card with all finished hacks on it, for lazy slackers like me who don't feel like downloading a bunch of seperate files. :p
This is everything uploaded so far. I'm going to be making a Strap Menu today (for organization's sake), so I'll upload another later today.

http://www.mediafire.com/?12nnmywiy3z

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Other than wondering if the sizes of the pigs can be changed for their different uses, but can the angle they face be changed? (IE, I've got the original TL Boomerang -> Pig hack atm where the pig faces the screen. Is it possible to change it so it faces forward?)

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
Pikachu's Thunder Jolt might be possible. When I tried it it didn't work, but I didn't try too hard and the pig did show up at one point.
Also I forgot, a pig shows up at the center of the stage when Snake sets off his C4. Someone should fix that... (pretty sure it happens because I tried to make the C4 remote trigger a pig) unless, of course, you like it like that.
Keep experimenting! My batch might not be the only things possible, they were only the things I was able to throw together easily.

Thunderspam

Smash Journeyman
Floating platform pigs pl0x (You know, the light platforms you revive on. I think they are in common3, but I am too lazy to do it myself.)

brawlshifter

Smash Lord
If you look at this, you're a stalker: NorCal
Other than wondering if the sizes of the pigs can be changed for their different uses, but can the angle they face be changed? (IE, I've got the original TL Boomerang -> Pig hack atm where the pig faces the screen. Is it possible to change it so it faces forward?)
Yes, using the animation editor. You could even make it spin like the Boomerang.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
I have two weeks off from school starting this weekend so I'll see what else I can pigify. I might try to fix the size/animation stuff too.

ChuteTheMessenger

Village's Strongest Hitman
This is amazingly funny. Here's a question, can I help? I'm pretty sufficient with Brawl Box, I want to help out and pig-ify eveything

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
Man, this is the craziest, yet most awesome thing i have seen to this date! Seriously! Its just so random and i love it! :D

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
hey, uh can you take all of the piggified stuff for each character and put it into one .pac file? it would help muchos

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord
There are sepearate motionetc files for each character, we cant do that.

ChuteTheMessenger

Village's Strongest Hitman
cookieM0Nster is right, maybe either a compiled MotionEtc for each character, or you could export the files straight from brawlbox so we can import the ones we choose into out MotionEtc's

I'll help when I can figure model swapping out completely. I've been trying to swap Ike's sword with toad, with no change at all every time I try >:(

Top Bottom