• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PC chris' mindgames

Apocalypse™

Smash Journeyman
What is this.. an interview of PC?
If so... CAN I SUCK YOUR **** FOR LESSONS??

No disrespect.. I love PC with a passion. I want to have tiny little fox/falco hybrid babies with him.

Salaad

Smash Ace
What is this.. an interview of PC?
If so... CAN I SUCK YOUR **** FOR LESSONS??

No disrespect.. I love PC with a passion. I want to have tiny little fox/falco hybrid babies with him.
*Starts watching David Blaine*

What the eff?!

Yeah..I started playing with Falco after I saw the combos. xD

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
I WANT TO SEE THIS.

record a match with a ****ty camera, i don't care i just want to see this
referring to PC's comment about wavelanding onto platforms to continue shine comboes.

i have matches recorded on my camera of Forward vs ShizWiz where forward does that to shiz and goes into beast mode on him.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
this whole thread is a mindgame, d00dz.

ona more seirous note, pc chris did use d to have very tricky mindg4m3s some are very subtle because u arnt the one playing. but i can see many in his older videos.

i just mindgamed u !!

goateeguy

Smash Ace
in all my time on smashboards i have only heard one person define mindgames, and that was alphazealot in his beginners guides. his definition never really made sense to me either, and my guess is that this thread is going to end up being debates about what mindgames are.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
mindgames aree just a fancy word for playing smarter than your opponent. I think it gets thrown around to much.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
I wacth videos of PC chris' falco, and in the comments people are always giong crazy about how he has such awesome mindgames, but when I watch, i cant seem to see any. The only one that i've seen was when he was vsing M2k on PS and DDing. Can someone point out the little stuff that he does?
I can give you a few but before I do the reason pc chris is so good is because hes a pro people expect pro things...so when he does a noobish thing no one expects it therefore he owns. Thats the reason Forward got owned by ken but pc chris dosnt....joke yall...I got respect forward

Easiest one is the shortened fast falco.... pc will be way hi up and he will shorten his fast falco so that he dosnt go as far as you think he would....(2:55)

Next his fast fall fire falco...he point it at like an 85 degree angle up and fast falls it so that you wont expect it....(2:46 ...also some other time0

Look at this video: http://youtube.com/watch?v=qL_qsvjuzy8

so these are just too i picked out...

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
mindgames=random finger twitches that cause you to mess up your uber pillaring

Brookman

Smash Hero
i don't even play falco anymore <_<, ppl just say my falco has "mindgames" just cuz its not super fast like bomb soldiers and if its not super fast ppl are like"oh well then he must have a mind games style" but as someone said earlier all pro players have to be smart so i dont rly understand why im considered the mind games falco , its just me being me <_< i play the same way with all my characters but to answer his question. You can see someone using"mindgames" in mostly any high level match. just watch someone run up and wait for his foe to sidestep then punishes him, or predicting where he/she will roll. Even tricking them into DI'ing a weak move towards you just so u can combo it into a stronger move all i guess can be considered mindgames. :dizzy:
shut up, stupid mind gameser.

Cort

Apple Head
At first this thread was pretty stupid

then it got somewhat better after Chris posted

and progressively better with forward

In conclusion, just play PC and most of the time you'll feel like a stupid b*tch. It's too hard to tell just from watching videos.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
The fact of the matter is this whole thing probably started with the FC6 interview with PC (those sexy pants....) and milktea where PC goes, in reference to shiz:
"Yeah pretty crazy. Really technical, but not the smartest of players." To which everyone went "hmmm..."

Cort

Apple Head
PC 3-0d M2K in the winners finals of FC with Falco.

And he went Falco the majority of the time in the finals also.

Nite

Smash Champion
He also played Falco and 2-0'd Ken at OC3. He just doesn't use Falco as much as he uses his Fox anymore. He probably feels more comfortable using his Fox in most situations. I don't blame him for that.

Top Bottom