• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Honestly, because S and D are adjacent on a QWERTY keyboard, I think people (who don't know your real name) will probably assume "Bens" is a typo.
lol never thought about that, but if i use it as a tag it would be something i would tell the TO in person and stuff unless its like apex where i sign in online so i dont think its a typo.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
You're thinking about your tag WAY too hard. That's why nothing you think of will be good. You have to let it come to you naturally. Be patient (you could also just be Ben. Nothing wrong in simplicity).

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
first off i have been playing long enough that at this point a tag wont just come to me. 2nd i disagree i dont believe i am thinking about it hard enough. 3rd i kinda hate nagace and regret it. 4th ive thought about just ben as a tag, but whats the point of a tag if u dont get to have fun with it. 5th atm my plan is to keep switching tags until i come up with one i like. 6th its kinda fun to try to come up with ridicules names, like i never planned on ever using "bens it like beckham" but i think its pretty dam awesome/funny, so i might have to use it once. 7th as a fan of doctor who i wanted my tag to be "The Doctor" but i feel this is to misleading. 8th still kinda sad Mr. owl is already taken, and mr turtle is a chump who missed his chance at free candy so that name is out of the picture.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
first off i have been playing long enough that at this point a tag wont just come to me. 2nd i disagree i dont believe i am thinking about it hard enough. 3rd i kinda hate nagace and regret it. 4th ive thought about just ben as a tag, but whats the point of a tag if u dont get to have fun with it. 5th atm my plan is to keep switching tags until i come up with one i like. 6th its kinda fun to try to come up with ridicules names, like i never planned on ever using "bens it like beckham" but i think its pretty dam awesome/funny, so i might have to use it once. 7th as a fan of doctor who i wanted my tag to be "The Doctor" but i feel this is to misleading. 8th still kinda sad Mr. owl is already taken, and mr turtle is a chump who missed his chance at free candy so that name is out of the picture.
Or you can just steal the name and become it's new primary owner!
-DD

MacD

Banned via Administration
Why Jaden, I have no idea what you're talking about. This is the only thread on the boards where people are talking about ****ing, and honestly, it's about goddamn time.
LOOOOOOOOOLL

i love it

Or you can just steal the name and become it's new primary owner!
-DD
this is what i'd do. well it depends. if it's just the account name is taken or if someone is actively using it. but then you have to figure out how active they are on the boards/in the community and if they go to tournies and stuff

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Exactly! So pop over to general Brawl discussion and find a name you like, because you know they're not really using it for anything.
-DD

Cia

das kwl
Why Jaden, I have no idea what you're talking about. This is the only thread on the boards where people are talking about ****ing, and honestly, it's about goddamn time.
This is like...how the CT Thread used to be.
-DD
mann.. the CT thread was like a hub for the ENTIRE forum.. lol. Would be epic as hell if this thread would become the successor.

also, i lol'd hard @ troll face on Peach. So fitting.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
10th If i used the name "the Doctor" i would think people would expect me to pull of a doc and i dont want that, i dont give a **** if people think i am the good doctor

11th new plan, now i am just going to use other peoples tags but only once just b/c.

12th quick question anyone remember a peach player whose tag was Bar? (i think it was bar). just wondering b/c i met him like a week ago and just wondered if anyone remembered him.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Peach boards, I have a serious question for you...

When a gay guy puts on cologne, do they wear stuff a guy would wear or stuff a girl would wear or is there fragrances that are unique for guy/guy?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
the thought of a guy putting on girl fragrances seems really weird

I'd use cologne/no fragrance. Prob a preference thing

Cia

das kwl
the thought of a guy putting on girl fragrances seems really weird
Yeah.. I kinda see what u mean. but then I think about it, and realize there are guys that put on women's clothes lol. There are some guys that like to, and some that want no part of it. I'd imagine that it works the same with fragrance and it depends on the individual.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Well I only ask because, like female fragrances are intended to attract men. But men that are attracted to men are probably attracted to regular male fragrances. Are the guys that wear the male fragrances attracted to other male fragrances or female fragrances? Is there a metagame where theres an in between market that has a mixture of scents?

I mean, I assume that in a gay relationship one guy "wears the pants"... Idk if that has any correlation to what type of scents each person is attracted to

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
The gay dudes I know either go without it or put on not-so-heavy men's fragrance.

@ NAGACE: I actually rarely use my own username as a tag. A lot of times it's random japanese bull**** or for Melee I just use にせもの (nisemono), which is actually my tag for Melee.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm actually heavily allergic to scented stuff like that, so idk.

Yay useless post.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I mean, I assume that in a gay relationship one guy "wears the pants"... Idk if that has any correlation to what type of scents each person is attracted to
Just about every guy I'm with 'wears the pants'. But that's mostly so I don't have to. :awesome:

Top Bottom