• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Board Jeopardy 2 (at night!)

Nordal

Smash Lord
I have finally stopped procrastinating finished the questions for Peach Board Jeopardy 2!

Hello all. For the sake of unity and entertainment, we are going to play Peach Board Jeopardy.

How do you play Peach Board Jeopardy?

Every week or few days or so (whenever there is higher activity), we'll schedule in the social thread a day and time to play. We can vote for which six categories we will use and then as the host, I will create five questions increasing in difficulty for each category.

^
Lol I don't know what I was thinking. How about whenever I get around to finishing the questions from now on :awesome:

In case someone does not know how to play Jeopardy, its simply answering questions once one of the thirty questions on the Jeopardy screen has been revealed. Questions are chosen to be revealed by the person who last correctly answered a questions. Once a question has been chosen, it remains until answered correctly and after will not be available again.

Scoring will be based on three categories:

1. Question Difficulty

The amount of points distributed will be based off of question difficulty. Since there are five questions per category, question difficulty will go in an increasing order from top to bottom. Question one will be the easiest and worth 100 points, while question five will be the most difficult and worth 500 points. The board will show point numbers so I don't even know why I'm explaining this
oh yeah, some of you are ******** <3

2. Who Gets The Points

It's first come first serve. The person who last answered correctly gets to reveal the question, but once it's revealed it is anyone's game.

3. Answering In The Correct Format

You must answer the question by typing the question "What Is ________?". The blank spot indicates where your answer will go. If you do not type in the correct format YOU GET NOTHING. NOTHING!!!!!

An Example

An answer has just been answered correctly. The person who answered correctly now gets to choose the next question category and difficulty. They choose from the board the category "Peach Mains" for "Two Hundred Points". I will then post a picture that looks just like this:

Everyone participating in the game will then attempt to answer the question. The correct answer for this particular question would be

"What is Illmatic?".

The person who answered correctly gets two hundred points and is allowed to choose the next category and question difficulty. Hopefully we can have some fun with this, none of the question about peach mains will be as offensive as the example I put because we all know our drama history. If you guys are legitimately interested post in the gen thread!

When a date and time is confirmed best for most people from the Peach boards (this is OUR game after all, guests are welcomed however) it will be posted in the title.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I will do my best to join the (I was gutted I missed out on the last one) but please don't make any exceptions for me - if I'm there, great, if not then big woop

I'm around 5 hours ahead of you lot so even if I do join, I may drop out as I don't function well without sleep xD

Speaking of sleep...

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This **** is free with air gone!

Nicole

Smash Champion
let's goooooooooo
also nordal you HAVE to have a charmander avi. its blasphemy if you dont.

Nordal

Smash Lord
If you can find me one in a tuxedo/formal attire then I shall. I'm sporting Tigger at the moment for the new Winnie the Pooh movie

Nordal

Smash Lord
I'm afraid that won't due :(

I can ask someone in a drawthread on /vp/ to draw one unless anyone knows an artist.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Actually as a newbie in this sub forum I'd be game for playing as well. Can't wait (b' ')b

Nordal

Smash Lord
How does tomorrow night sound to everyone? I'm thinking either 6 p.m. Eastern time or 9 p.m. Eastern time. I'm usually free around those times but things do happen as we all know.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
With people coming back from vacation, is there by chance to see another guestamate on a date?

Top Bottom