• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Boards 2008 Awards

Niko_K

Smash Master
I just can't find my old avatar :( Sig stays for epicness though. Until he decides to play against me.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
every time i see a Niko post, i die laughing at all the anti dark.pch pixels in one area.
And post like this is what keeps him goin at it cause he actually thinks is funny and gets hype over it. This is never gonna end at this rate, and not what this thread is about. if you wanna say something like this take it to a PM or on the fools profile. Cause this does not help at all.

But I guess that sig and avi is gonna live on until he dies. I don't play nor talk to people I have no respect for, can't stand and simply hate to the core. If he actually thinks that is gonna get me to play him, he has another thing comming. so like, why would I do that with someone I can't stand. How stupid can one be? thats like having someone shoot a person i care about, and then the next day I am friends with them and act like my friend never got shot/killed.

And with that said, you people actually buying that stupid post about him not harrassing/bugging me? Come on, like geez. If he was really that serious he get rid of the avatar and sig and get this done with early. If I was to tell you the crap he has done or said to make me see him as a cool person, then when I do, he turns the other cheek, you not buy this crap nether. And no its nothing that you have seen on the boards. though I not post to the idiot, isnt harrassment against the rules here from last I checked. If whoever wants to hype him up or kiss his azz, do it on his profile, not in threads like this where it is not needed. Cause then other people jump in, and then I end up getting talked about or flamed like it has happen before when I said nothing at all to begin with. And I get tired of it. De que diablo, why me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On topic, wasnt bones using white Peach? I can't remember. I think there was one more person who was good and use white. Can't pin point who.

Edit- I remember, Its Hova! I played him at that tournament in VA. He is freaking good and his jab game is insane. So yea, Hova takes white Peach. I knew it was someone I knew.

Niko_K

Smash Master
And post like this is what keeps him goin...

*writes 4 paragraphs.
I said I was done bugging you, I haven't bugged you since I said I was going to stop. You're the one continuing.

And why the hell aren't you going to ditto me at CAT4, that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Niko_K

Smash Master
It was but I had it resized and stuff, and I'm in Montreal so I dont have a computer to edit it.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I have some nominations

- Best Peach Board Guide *****
Take a wild guess

- Best Guy-Who-has-random-crazes-over-certain moves-every-now-and-then
Isn't it obvious?

- Best Toad guy
SleeplessinKyoto...surprised? Hmm...perhaps it should be joint. All the top ones are me. Oooo a hat trick

- Best

MenoUnderwater of of course

- Stalest Forward Aerial
Obvious really

- Best guy who-won't-shut-up-about-Green-Greens-as-a-Peach-Counterpick-Stage
I love you really Praxis <3

- Best Walking-Salad-Bar
Oh airge <3

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Didn't someone describe you as that?

And I'd be quite happy to take that award :p ROOOOY is pretty sexy though

ROOOOY, if you see this, you've clearly entered your name into the Search Bar to find this. How egotistical of you to search your own name as though you're so important

<3

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Can someone explain to Niko why I won't play him at C4? I could have sworn that my post after vanz made it clear why I won't play him. Don't feel like repeating myself.

People in Peach boards sure are weird.
And you're fat.

I have some nominations

- Best Peach Board Guide = Dark.Pch

- Best Guy-Who-has-random-crazes-over-certain moves-every-now-and-then= Have no clue

- Stalest Forward Aerial Thats a Hard one. This would apply to aggressive Peach players.

- Best Walking-Salad-Bar
Oh airge <3

Ok what the salad bar mean?

Cia

das kwl
i would guess the salad bar thingy would be a turnip abuser.. WHICH HAS ME WRITTEN ALL OVER IT!! :wink:

oh, and Ninjalink plays that horrible blue peach color <_<

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I could have sworn someone called airge a walking salad bar...I thought I'd put that in for a laugh. You do use lots of Turnips whenever I've fought you airge :D Then again, who doesn't xD

And Dark...the best Peach Board guide ***** was me, along with the guy who has random crazes :p (it's true though, I do)

Alright I've had my fun :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
i would guess the salad bar thingy would be a turnip abuser.. WHICH HAS ME WRITTEN ALL OVER IT!! :wink:

oh, and Ninjalink plays that horrible blue peach color <_<
Thats problably now or idk but when we played in dittos you was not camping me at all.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Best wakling salad bar is the greatest phrase of all time and i'm using it forever now. Imma start turnip spamming and telling people "welcome to my salad bar"

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
red looks like she's been beating the **** outta blue peach. nothing wrong w/ bathing in an enemy's blood as one enters the heat of battle.

maybe this could eventually be used as the old chatroom thread by Tiger and just y'kno, explicitly say so on the boards. whatchu ppl think?

Top Bottom