• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Confirmed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
It's just that there's an entire Peach sub-forum to spam in now (where's every other confirmed character thread? oh yeah they're done). There's no need to be hopelessly immature....

Anyone that posts after me is an idiot!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Peach is the best? Lawl.

She almost didn't make it into brawl because she split up with Mario after C.Falcon accidentally made her pregnant.

(Or did pregnant make her C.Falcon!?).

Legolastom

Smash Hero
You thought you were friends .

And go away non-smash fan. Because lets be honest you don't really care about smash.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
Can someone close this thread? I'm pretty sure everyone knows about peach being in brawl know, and only PRINCESS PEACH777 is spamming this topic.
and your point?
p.s i'm talking about her so it's not spamming your post is spamming i don't see you talk about her you don't like the thread? don't post:p

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
yeah i agree

omg i looove pikachu he is the best

even though i am not a peach fan myself, i have enough sense to know that this isn't a peach fan club thread and that there is an entire forum where that would be more appropriate

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom