• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Interview Thread! Finally Interviewing Dark.Pch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
idk, maybe i do lack mindgames or smarter play idk. i think i play pretty smartly. i do know that i'm pretty ****in' good with peach though. i have this almost complex. i'm so close to the glory lmao. aaalmost beat vex and mvd, in fact they came back on me w/ stupid **** haha. aaaaalmost beat mikehaze. beat his marth and his mk gets me.

idk, if i wasn't good there wouldn't be an almost so i'm just gonna keep improving and i know after more improvement that I'm gonna be beating a lot of good *** people so ima keep it moving.

idk what aspect of my play i need to improve though but i'm just gonna keep finding problems and coming up w/ many solutions to ****.

i hella got this.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
heh heh heh heh heh heh...

your opinion on metatian was interesting. I thought I was going to get alot more flaming - so SWEET.

Saw Kyon, Kyle, etc etc coming.

You should still come to Whobo.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Oh snap. Not even average? Stage 1?

Well, you're entitled to you opinion... considering I asked. xD

I'll just say I disagree. Props on the post though. Why did we wait to interview this man till now?!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh snap. Not even average? Stage 1?

Well, you're entitled to you opinion... considering I asked. xD

I'll just say I disagree. Props on the post though. Why did we wait to interview this man till now?!
simple cause I dont stand out anymore and place like **** while others do well in their area and people get hyped on about it. I get over shadow. Come on dude, that was not hard to figure out.

Ill- pay for my plane and I go. otherwise there is nothing I can do.

z00ted

yeah.. Meno is better than a step 1 peach in my opinion lol.

He may not know matchups while playing the game or anything but he has a ton of knowledge of the character.

Metatitan

Smash Master
I think its funny that he bumped this thread just to tell everyone how much they suck/he hates them/how overhyped they are/how he hates their playstyle.

But if by some miracle he overcomes his illogical stubbornness and decides to read this, here are a few questions.

Considering the financial benefits of moving in with your brother in California, why didn't you? You do realize smash scene=/=representative of the stage.

Favorite aerial?

Frying pan, club, or racket?

Three things you'd change about Peach to make her top tier?

Your biggest personal weaknesses as a player?

Your greatest strengths as a player?

z00ted

although all of us suck (besides lloD). Who do you think will do well at the next national?

Will you ever come to Texas?

Are you going to APEX 2012 or Genesis?

Will we meet?

Do you have any other opinions towards me?

What can I work on to become a better player in your opinion?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
although all of us suck (besides lloD). Who do you think will do well at the next national?

Can't say. I am not really impressed by anyone in terms of how they play. I don't approve of it and all play just basic. I said said my Peach on this type of play and all that. So won't get into it. But as of now, I really don't see any peach going good in a national.

Will you ever come to Texas?

Maybe for a nothing big tourny if I can dragg that sponser ship xyro gave me. But idk. Whobo I seriously can't do thanks to the cost of that ticket.

Are you going to APEX 2012 or Genesis?

Apex yea, idk about genesis.

Will we meet?

Maybe, maybe not.

Do you have any other opinions towards me?

Not really I really dont talk to you much to say anymore about you then what I did here.

What can I work on to become a better player in your opinion?

Stop always wanting to attack and step up your D game. Also quit trying to stand out as a Peach main. That comes naturally if you just don't give a damm and do what you have to to win. Cause when you lose you sometimes let it get to you and don't like how you would come off. I seriously think that ****s you up. Just play the game fool. The hell with everyone else. You the one holding the controller. They are not playing for you.
Uhhhhhhhh-huuh.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado

[*]Rick

I honestly don't know what to say. Hardly talk to him nor have I seen his Peach in like 50 years. He seems cool though
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYfgAVGAyBY&feature=related

Have you ever visited the UK. If not, would you like to?

What would you say is your best/proudest achievement you've had with your Peach?

Melee or Brawl? Which do you prefer?

Would you ever consider using anyone apart from Peach?

What other games besides Brawl d you enjoy playing?

What are your goals both IRL and Smash?

And probably the most important question ever..

Why 'Pch'? What did the E and the A do to offend you so much?
:cool:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYfgAVGAyBY&feature=related

Have you ever visited the UK. If not, would you like to?

Never have been there. And I am not sure. Maybe.

What would you say is your best/proudest achievement you've had with your Peach?

SNES tournament in August, 2009. 13th out of 141

Melee or Brawl? Which do you prefer?

Melee

Would you ever consider using anyone apart from Peach?

No, I play this game for one reason. And it's for Peach. If she was not in brawl, I not touch this game. its boring. And Not hard to get get at, platy gay to get money. AndPeople can get away with alot of stuff in this game that you would never get away with in melee. Then think they are hawt stuff.

I have a goal to take peach on levels none have ever done and show what kind of character she really is. Then beast at a big tourny. Once I do that, I can back this game up. I would just continue to be a Peach teacher.

What other games besides Brawl d you enjoy playing?

I really don't have much time to play other fighting games cause I only own nintendo systems. But when I do get that chance to go to people houses and play, I like to play MvC2/3, and RPG games. Mostly into RPG's than anything else.

What are your goals both IRL and Smash?

Smash- Take Peach on levels of competitve brawl people think till this day she can't go. And win a major tourny going all Peach. People call me crazy and think I will never pull this off with her. But thats just makes me try even harder. I'm usually too hard on myself and people say I should not be. I can't except good or great. Have to be beyond that, anything below that is not good enough for me. but I think it is what makes me stronger as a player and a person. but I know I will reach my goal no matter what. And no professional player or character is gonna tell me otherwise.

Also for one day to actually play the mind that I have. I can't pull of what I said above if I can't deal with this problem first.

Life- become an animator.

And probably the most important question ever..

Why 'Pch'? What did the E and the A do to offend you so much?

When I first made an account on smashboards, I was thinking of a good name for myself. I Have a character I created called Dark Septor. And "Dark" became my Tag/nickname. Then I mained Peach in melee. So my name was "DarkPeach" But I did not like how that looked. And I wanted to be original, So I decided to Put "Pch" at the end of "Dark". So My name would be "DarkPch". But it would look like one word that makes no sense or a name that can't be said correctly cause of the "Pch" Part at the end of "Dark". So I put a Period between the 2 thus You have as you see me now "Dark.Pch"

:cool:
Uhhhhhh-huh

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It does not affect me. he was funny though. So him hitting on me that hard did not bug me. I'm use to being hit on by gay guys. Yes even irl. I just let it be as long as they don't try nothing.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Alright, Dark. It's muy turn~

Are there any Peach players you like at all pertaining to their style? If not, then what do you like the most about anyone's Peach?

When it comes to personality, who do you think shows the most of it here on the Peach boards?

Do you like Up smash as much as I do?

Favorite Match-Up to watch(Not including Peach)?
Favorite Match-Up with Peach(Please don't say dittos)?

Do you think Fair is overrated?

Do you think Peach bomber is underrated?

Whats your opinion on the development of Peach's Metagame these days? Do you think it's been limited due to 08-09 findings, or could be worked on much better?

What is your opinion about me(Yes, just go all out)?

:peach:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Alright, Dark. It's muy turn~

Are there any Peach players you like at all pertaining to their style? If not, then what do you like the most about anyone's Peach?

llod.

When it comes to personality, who do you think shows the most of it here on the Peach boards?

Me.

No

Favorite Match-Up to watch(Not including Peach)?

Don't have one

Favorite Match-Up with Peach(Please don't say dittos)?

Then I can't asnwer this question

Do you think Fair is overrated?

To no end

Do you think Peach bomber is underrated?

somewhat.

Whats your opinion on the development of Peach's Metagame these days? Do you think it's been limited due to 08-09 findings, or could be worked on much better?

Her meta game improves with what people find. But Peach players don't abuse it at all and just play without it. Thus these weak results.

What is your opinion about me(Yes, just go all out)?

You are another one that tries way to hard to stand out and get attention. I am not sure when it was so important to stand out and be someone in the community. I became famous around here back then because I just cared about beasting and doing my job with this character. Not trying to be flashy and etc. to stand out and have people hype me up/kiss my ***. And I think thats what you want more than anything.

Sometimes you doing this makes you come off stupid and some worthless player. You also seem to car too much how people see you as a Peach main. And would do anything to change that opinion and stand out. I'm a **** of a player now. When ever I get good comments from people, I don't take them. I have not done anything to get praise and hype. I don't want it. Cause I come off stupid when I lose. I want to earn all that. Like I did back in my prime. And thats what you should be doing. You going so hard for attention on here makes you look like a noob and annoying. Really when you spam. This is why I kinda find Ill a little annoying to. Just makes you come off as useless player. People don't realize this actually hold you back from focusing and getting better.

You have alot to learn about smash and the concept of it. And then with Peach. Until you do, I really don't expect to hear anything good from you in terms of peach at all. And all this attention you want and you standing out is never gonna happen. You just gonna remain some weak random. Really in melee since you are into that now and that game is seriously harder then this weak ****.

How much do you love me? x3

:rosalina:
Not enough.......

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
Are you an ***, legs, or breasts man?

Can you get a me a video of how the freepull inputs looks like, [hands on controller] example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMIObkVZ3oA&feature=related [TKD showing the SHTL input]

I've been trying to learn it for months and its just not coming out :(

What do you think of peaches that get lucky pulls too much?

What kind of things would you want to help in animation? key animation? simple things? what kind of shows would you want to work in?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
how about if I got you Daisy users a Daisy postbit?

:rosalina:
Your homo sexuality is starting to change in my eyes. I'm a lil scared right now........

And just how can you do that?

Are you an ***, legs, or breasts man?

BOOBIES!!!!!

Can you get a me a video of how the freepull inputs looks like, [hands on controller] example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMIObkVZ3oA&feature=related [TKD showing the SHTL input]

I've been trying to learn it for months and its just not coming out :(

I can make one. But there is a thread I made for it. if you do EXCATLY as I say in it, then you wont have a problem.

What do you think of peaches that get lucky pulls too much?

I don't nothing of it.....just lucky.

What kind of things would you want to help in animation? key animation? simple things? what kind of shows would you want to work in?
I am not to sure. I draw and make my own manga, I would just wanna use that am make it all move to tell my story. I really would not wanna be apart of anything (unless I was that good and could make hella money)

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Well, I'm sorry that you see me that way, Dark. Hopefully, your opinion at least slightly changes into something better of me when we meet. :)

Yus~ I still respect you, and your honesty.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Do you know that you've help me get better at this game?

Can't really say for sure. I been helping people since the relase of this game. And a Teach for both this site and aib. But sometimes people tend to talk **** when I was the one that helped them improve. Thats why I started to dislike Kyle. Really when he had this ego and was talking **** to me. Alot have done this to me.

But if I have then sweet.

What match-up do you have the most trouble with?
Marth, I can't beat him.

Well, I'm sorry that you see me that way, Dark. Hopefully, your opinion at least slightly changes into something better of me when we meet. :)

Yus~ I still respect you, and your honesty.

I don't think you should really care what I think of you or try to change my opinion. it goes back to what I said before. I aint nobody anymore. So no need to impress me.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I can make one. But there is a thread I made for it. if you do EXCATLY as I say in it, then you wont have a problem.
Closest thing I found was this

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=250686&highlight=Freepull

and this

Free Pull-
Same as bone walking, Just doing it in place. You have to TILT down/left or down/right. This needs to be done or you won't get it out. Just hitting down, then turnip then tap stick forward does nothing. That's why people had such a hard time doing so. So if you are looking left, hit down/right and get a turnip. then hit the stick forward. Do it EXCALTY as you read it here:

Down/left
-------------> + B + Right/Left
Down/right

If you over over the first part, Peach will do a F-B:

You have Down left/right on your control Stick. DO NOT GO PAST THAT WHEN YOU TILT IT

can't find anything else with the board search function :>

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
what did you think of my tl when we played?
I can't say or judge cause I did not know how to do that match up. I know how to do it now though. Nearly timed one out on friday. But I upair him with 30 secs on the clock when I had 2 stocks left.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thought you played jash alot?
and remix
and projo
and psp
and kingtoon
and bshaw

L

afk
I told you I have not played a TL in a long time. Jash does not go to tourrnies like that anymore for me to play with him.

I played Kintoon like a year ago, Played psp half a year ago. Projo I hardly see remix I have not seen him in so long. Nor when we meet, we play.

and nI have no clue who bshaw is

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Favorite piece of fruit?

Is Peach's UpB an umbrella or a parasol?

Was it the chicken or the egg?

Do you think you will mess up my text font/color by quoting my post?

What do you think of Xonar/Ramses?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now up to some more serious questions...

What is the ideal mindset concerning life in general?

What's your most delightful memory?

Where would you really like to travel to? May be both smash/non-smash related.

What does it require to be a good teacher (in anthing)?

Favorite game?

Favorite movie?

What language do really want to master and why?

What was your favorite school subject?

How do you imagine your future?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And some Peach related stuff

Make a top 3 list of thing you would change of Peach. Do not mention her tan when picking yellow Peach.

What do you think of Peach's agressive game?

How do you think turnips should be used ideally?

What is/are Peach's most glaring flaw(s) and how do you think Peach players should overcome them?

What is Peach's greatest strength?

Where would you put Peach on a tier list?

How good do you think Peach is in Doubles? In addition to that, what are good team partners for her?

:052:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom