• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach Social Thread: Royal Discussions

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Dunno if you heard me on the mic but I'll be back in a while I gotta put kids to sleep.

Was fun despite the lag, Thx for showing me how other people play peach XD

Dude Nair was wrecking my ****! Had to pray to the up smash gods

Last edited:

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
Dunno if you heard me on the mic but I'll be back in a while I gotta put kids to sleep.

Was fun despite the lag, Thx for showing me how other people play peach XD

Dude Nair was wrecking my ****! Had to pray to the up smash gods
Whenever you get nair you can fish for a dtilt like I was just incase the opponent stops shielding and get a free combo or go for a throw too. I got scared once you caught on and started doing them as well.

I am still online if you want to play some more.

Last edited:

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Whenever you get nair you can fish for a dtilt like I was just incase the opponent stops shielding and get a free combo or go for a throw too. I got scared once you caught on and started doing them as well.

I am still online if you want to play some more.

Gonna try to get back online But I think this FF14 Stuff is gonna claim my night :(

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
Maybe its only me but does anyone ever use toad as if he were an extra jump for peach?

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
I like to use him to stop momentum or start off as a jump to save my others or if I've used 1 of them already.

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
I think my hands need a little rest from those mirrors. That was a lot of qfr's from both sides. Good games

Nose

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jecolo
damn, every match came down to the wire, but I only won one out of the round 5 or 6 dittos we did. great games! I never use dair as much as I should, huh?

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
damn, every match came down to the wire, but I only won one out of the round 5 or 6 dittos we did. great games! I never use dair as much as I should, huh?
Yeah Dair is such a good option. The rest of the match was like a legit mirror with all those nair's and dtilts. It was almost like that challenge in clash of ninja where guy's clone did everything you did.

Nose

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jecolo
yeah, it was scary similar how we played. dtilts and nairs for days-- when you plucked I plucked, when you fair'd I fair'd.

the pivot grab to back throw was a solid way to kill you at first, but you got used to the gimmick it looked like. your nairs were better than mine when it came to spacing and timing I think-- often my opt got beat out by a quick nair after your dair. for some reason, dair makes me feel vulnerable from below, but when spaced at a certain height it's a rather safe option.

other than that it was like fighting your shadow. great stuff, though. I'll definitely learn from our matches.

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
yeah, it was scary similar how we played. dtilts and nairs for days-- when you plucked I plucked, when you fair'd I fair'd.

the pivot grab to back throw was a solid way to kill you at first, but you got used to the gimmick it looked like. your nairs were better than mine when it came to spacing and timing I think-- often my opt got beat out by a quick nair after your dair. for some reason, dair makes me feel vulnerable from below, but when spaced at a certain height it's a rather safe option.

other than that it was like fighting your shadow. great stuff, though. I'll definitely learn from our matches.
You know what I was actually trying to do? I was trying to pivot back throw you and I couldn't do it for the life of me so I had to try other stuff lol.

Nose

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jecolo
I thought that pivot ftilt by the ledge was a strange decision, haha

the peach ditto itself is one I really enjoy experience in. you gotta play her soo different compared to other opponents. gettin a fair in the face is such a wake-up call, you realize how annoying that must be as other characters.

now that I remember, the mario/peach matches were real close too. you just know how to seal the deal consistently.

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
Anyone else around that wanna play. I'm not gonna be here for long. Im online now
I had to start prepping food. I'm going online now.

Edit: At the moment I cant connect to anything online.... I'm going to have to take sometime to fix this

Last edited:

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
That was an odd spike at the beginning. So it doesn't lag when one of us moves but it lags when both of us move. Its like the game is being a troll itself.

Last edited:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Sorry man, this area s the dam worst when in comes to wifi interference. I can't play on this. I'm gonna fix this 2morrow.

HeeroOfTheSkys

Smash Cadet
NNID
HeeroOfTheSkys
I never heard of that player

On a side note im online now anyone wanna play?

ugg1020

Smash Cadet
Even though I've been using F-air a healthy amount during my own matches, I didn't appreciate how MASSIVE an attack it is until I played some Peach dittos. Holy cow that thing hits hard. Viva Peach's crown

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
In dittos we tend to learn the fustrations our fair causes to others.

Awesomecakes

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Stef-Pie
3DS FC
3093-7191-2175
Last edited:
Top Bottom