• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Weekly Match-Up Rediscussion: R.O.B

T0MMY

Smash Master
So guys, I played t0mmy to settle the debate.

Results:
6-1 my favor.

Two MM's and friendlies. 7 matches total.

55:45 Peach, but I'd lean for 60:40 before even.
6-1.. what?

You're saying I won only one round?
It's more like I've won the majority of our matches--ALL our tourney matches :^p

We can finish our MM's at G.O., you still owe me the final round from BiO 2.

Results:
'bout even, but slight advantage towards Peach if the R.O.B. player has a bad controller (or if random bombs KO for Peach on bad CP stages).

Edit: man, you should have seen our recent matches though, they were tooooooo good. If Praxis played like that all the time I wouldn't have a problem crowning him best Peach on the west (with a princess crown of course).

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
t0mmy, we haven't played in tournament since June, and as many can attest, I was garbage and I didn't know how to DI, and I still took you to last stock third round and then suicided thinking I had another jump ;)

I won both friendlies at toobusytocare's house, I won 2-0 the first MM, then won 2-1 the second MM (lost on the neutral, won on green greens, won on a neutral you CP'd).

Our matches were very epic though, we should've done them on the Wii with unlimited replays :( VERY GG's! :)

And yeah I wish I could play consistently :( I go up and down over the course of a few hours from technical insanity to DURR I SHOULD DAIR AGAIN. xD

T0MMY

Smash Master
Well, counting ALL the wins against you, I'm like 40-6 then. X^D
And there was that time you were drunk and I won like 100 games against you then sodomized you <3
Next weekend, G.O.
I'll have my new controller there, no more Classic/broken Controllers :^D
Come to more OR tournaments... I know the distance makes it difficult, but an entire day of Peach & R.O.B. epicness would be amazing.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Well, counting ALL the wins against you, I'm like 40-6 then. X^D
I beat you in our friendly at The Miggs, we went 1-1 at BIO2, and you win 2-1 in June 08.

Pretty sure I'm in the lead ;)

And there was that time you were drunk and I won like 100 games against you then sodomized you <3
rofl what? xDD Are you cheating on me with another Peach and getting us confused? ;)

I'm gonna be on a trip out of town since I have memorial day weekend off, unfortunately, so I can't make GO, and I'll be at SCSA the week after :(

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
And Green Greens and the blocks. LOL

I'd just hold on to the gyro honestly. Float + aerials.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
haha, dude, holding on to the gyro makes an enormous difference. Just do all of your aerials out of the float, and chuck the gyro at him while he's up-Bing back and can't airdodge.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Holding onto the Gyro and camping only means you eat lasers & F-airs until it gets knocked out of your hand. It's not like it shuts down R.O.B.'s game :^p

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Holding onto the Gyro and camping only means you eat lasers & F-airs until it gets knocked out of your hand. It's not like it shuts down R.O.B.'s game :^p
I can still do floated aerials out of float and SH aerials via Z-drop. It doesn't shut me down at all and it removes your ability to camp.

It worked on you ;)

Top Bottom