• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach's final smash: Best in moving stages!

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
I think the guy who made the video deliberately put her in Mushroomy kingdom to illuastrate that

My main worry with Peaches FS is edge grabbing. How long can you hold on to a ledge for? If it's less than 4 seconds then they'll be affected by her FS, if it's longer they can easily avoid it. Anyone know?

RedMage8BT

Smash Lord
I thought that was kinda obvious that it would be best in moving stages.

My main worry with Peaches FS is edge grabbing. How long can you hold on to a ledge for? If it's less than 4 seconds then they'll be affected by her FS, if it's longer they can easily avoid it. Anyone know?
There has to be some way to avoid it or it would be really cheap... I'm just glad you can't avoid it just by being in the air anymore.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I think the guy who made the video deliberately put her in Mushroomy kingdom to illuastrate that

Who cares if they dont sleep they still get the extra damage...

And as I've said in many other threads at closest range it puts enemies asleep for 15 seconds and does 40% damage in case you didnt know.

AlbinoMonk

Smash Cadet
Wow, I had not realized it did damage until you posted that gemini :p

This just got 10 times better (it was already among my favourite FS's)

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
I think the damage and the amount of time are both affected by how close the opponents are to Peach... that one video showed what happens when you're close to her... being in the air shouldn't save you anymore... but big stages like Temple and New Pork City might. @_@ I imagine people on the other side of the Temple won't even be affected by her final smash.

AlbinoMonk

Smash Cadet
I don't think they'll be able to dodge the bullet entirely, but it might be useless, like a two second sleep. I guess that could still interrupt a fight going on between two people in a FFA :p

I wonder what it is they dream about after getting lulled to sleep ;)

Airgemini

Chansey
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I think the damage and the amount of time are both affected by how close the opponents are to Peach... that one video showed what happens when you're close to her... being in the air shouldn't save you anymore... but big stages like Temple and New Pork City might. @_@ I imagine people on the other side of the Temple won't even be affected by her final smash.
It is....
And I think the sleeping range is whoever is in the screen frame so basically its infinate.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Peach blossom has been confirmed by 2 people now to affect people in the air.

Seems that Peach found a whole new level of deadly *evil laugh*

Airgemini

Chansey
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Peach blossom has been confirmed by 2 people now to affect people in the air.

Seems that Peach found a whole new level of deadly *evil laugh*
Who?....
And yeah I cant wait to use it in battle!!!!!
And guys heres a WiFi battle that shows her FS.
01:15-01:22~Also it seems that her FS does 10% damage if the person is far away so I guess this does confirm the damage varying on the distance they are from Peach.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YEkvSdyj7u8

Top Bottom