• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach's Move Popularity! List

Veggi

Smash Champion
Up throw for the -1, the only use I've ever found for it was to kill people by connecting a uair after it that knocks them through the roof of the pillar section of Delfino Plaza.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh Main. People so need to be a lil more brainy here. I like the up throw. For uses you think it does not have, it has with me.

You wont kill with her F-throw (unless they DI bad but still need to be at high %) I use upthrow against characters like DDD. He is hard to hit sometimes with turnips when he is returning to the stage. So U throw him up and it is more easier to hit him with turinps while he is coming down. And even if he dodges them, I can follow up with something. If I just toss him out, not much will happen. and can't get some percents off. he is not doing off my throw, and I need to get some good damage on him before I can use a finisher.

And having him over you coming down and trying to touch the floor is a good way to rack up damage with turnips of set him up for some more damage. I do this will just about all characters too actually. And I like it when I throw them onto a platform. And to my signature move (Glide toss upward to Uptilt) I do this time of glide toss while my enimes are in the air coming down. It makes it really hard to land when its raining turnips, and even if they evade them, they still have me to deal with.

+1 for up throw. Not sure how other Peaches play or thing, but I'm must be the odd player and all. But I make up throw work and its one of my faves.

Kazz@

Smash Apprentice
Well, I give a +1 to dtilt, sheez, that's really a good move, should be in top tier. It can spike-edgeguard. And then, well, then my -1 goes to... Bthrow. <3 da bthrow.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Well, I give a +1 to dtilt, sheez, that's really a good move, should be in top tier. It can spike-edgeguard. And then, well, then my -1 goes to... Bthrow. <3 da bthrow.
I actually like the Bthrow because it does the most damage out of all her throws (11%?) and it looks awesome! :) it's a bump from her bum :laugh:

p.s. 100 post count...... yay

exidid

Smash Journeyman
+1 to backwards glide tossing. It serves a good purpose as a spacing technique. It pretty useful when you want to get out of your opponent range so I think it deserves not to be in Low Tier.

Dair should totally be God tier or something.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
+1 to backwards glide tossing. It serves a good purpose as a spacing technique. It pretty useful when you want to get out of your opponent range so I think it deserves not to be in Low Tier.

Dair should totally be God tier or something.
haha if Dair would get some more votes if could POTENTIALLY hit god tier ;)

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Oh Main. People so need to be a lil more brainy here. I like the up throw. For uses you think it does not have, it has with me.

You wont kill with her F-throw (unless they DI bad but still need to be at high %) I use upthrow against characters like DDD. He is hard to hit sometimes with turnips when he is returning to the stage. So U throw him up and it is more easier to hit him with turinps while he is coming down. And even if he dodges them, I can follow up with something. If I just toss him out, not much will happen. and can't get some percents off. he is not doing off my throw, and I need to get some good damage on him before I can use a finisher.

And having him over you coming down and trying to touch the floor is a good way to rack up damage with turnips of set him up for some more damage. I do this will just about all characters too actually. And I like it when I throw them onto a platform. And to my signature move (Glide toss upward to Uptilt) I do this time of glide toss while my enimes are in the air coming down. It makes it really hard to land when its raining turnips, and even if they evade them, they still have me to deal with.

+1 for up throw. Not sure how other Peaches play or thing, but I'm must be the odd player and all. But I make up throw work and its one of my faves.
Weird. I don't know why, but I also use the UThrow the most out of my others. No reason really.

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
Depends on the character for me. If it's someone that can out prioritize me in aerials. *cough* MK *cough* G&W *cough* then I avoid the Uthrow. Sometimes it only puts the enemy in a better position, and I think that's the grab game for Peach, since she can't kill with her throws, it turns into a game of positioning the opponents where you want.

I personally like Uthrow when opponents are at low percentage so you can combo, but also out of all the grabs, I think it puts the most space between you and the opponent at any scale of damage. Bthrow is up there, certainly.

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
It's second in combo building, but only at low percentages when you can connect a Nair or a Utilt. It's alright, and I use it alot just for certain positioning, but I think at higher percentages, you are better off with a different throw.

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
Only on heavier characters.

Even so, the trajectory where they fly can throw you off, because sometimes they go straight up, off to the side a little bit or toward the other way. I wouldn't rely on chain grabbing with Peach.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
I'm going to rebump this because we seem to have a few more peach members now :). In hopes of receiving some more votes, also if you haven't voted for a - vote yet, please do so.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Don't forget every character board and their mothers have one of these threads xD

Is this really a Tier list? Don't mean to be picky but it's more of a popularity list...oh well.

My vote goes to Float I think. Peach wouldn't be Peach without it right? And give -1 to Up Throw. The days of CG'ing spacies are over - move over Mr. Up Throw

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Don't forget every character board and their mothers have one of these threads xD

Is this really a Tier list? Don't mean to be picky but it's more of a popularity list...oh well.

My vote goes to Float I think. Peach wouldn't be Peach without it right? And give -1 to Up Throw. The days of CG'ing spacies are over - move over Mr. Up Throw
I'll rename it to be a popularity list, because u do have a valid point :)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'd have to give another vote to Turnips.

I never feel safer than with a turnip.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Bumping this up, let's get some new people to contribute to this =D.

If anyone else has some ideas to contribute to this or make it better don't be shy to speak out.

Luckily there haven't been any new votes while I was taking a break from the boards, so I can update it now if we get some new people to vote :).

I'm CONSIDERING opening it up Fresh again but need some feedback. To allow everyone to vote again with a +1 and a -1 but keep the results the same (afraid people will just vote for what they voted for last time).

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Did you really just bump an almost one year old thread?....
Relax dude, I asked for permission first. Check my visitor messages, I checked it with Edreese first. I was gonna ask you too but I figured only pestering one of you guys as mods was necessary :).

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Ftilt is really good, +1

And for the sake of balancing, Dtilt -1
I'm glad you voted for Ftilt :) I was looking at the stats and I was like hmmm, If I had another vote I'd definitely vote for Ftilt. (I have this known skill of getting Ftilt kills in friendlies =D)

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
Since this thread is more than a year old now, it's safe to say to allow everyone to have fresh votes all over again. So if you voted before (Dekuu comes to mind :)) then go ahead and do so again.

Opinions changes, statistics change, so I'll keep the results so far, if you've voted before even if it was a year ago, go ahead and do so again.

So here I go...

+1 FTilt (Cause FTilt kills are my specialty)
-1 Dtilt (Because I literally never use it and find Ftilt superior to it in every possibly situation)

Aibou

Smash Master
Well I've never voted here at all. So I vote the U-Tilt because it's cute. U-tilt +1

I like all of Peach's moves so I can't minus anything.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Oh ok.

+1 Fthrow :D I wanted to do +1 Uthrow because it's a pretty good move, but that move move has -6 points, so it's hopeless anyway and a waste of my +.

I'll keep my minus.

:052:

Nicole

Smash Champion
We're voting again?

+1 float, I wouldn't play her at all without it.

-1 Fthrow, Bthrow is so much better...

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
We're voting again?

+1 float, I wouldn't play her at all without it.

-1 Fthrow, Bthrow is so much better...
Since the thread is old, and people voted around a year ago, it's fair for people to vote again so that basically lets everyone have 2 + and - votes.

I'm gonna try to re-construct this voting system to something else thou, cause once basically everyone has voted, it'll stay relatively the same, so it would be nice if it updated once in a while. Maybe make it like monthly votes or something I dunno, need some creativity xD.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Hmm this is hard :(

+1 turnip (dair is a really close second, and dash attack is third)
-1 toad (i really suck at using it)

Top Bottom