• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pearl and dimand sequel???

smash_fo_life

Smash Journeyman
if red and blue had yellow
gold and silver had crystal
ruby and saphire had emerald
so wut is dimand and pearl gonna have

if its confirmed tell me

if it isnt then give any suggestions

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Yea I thought about this also. Maybe Pokemon Gem? Wonder how long before it comes out..

Kirb94

Smash Cadet
How can Giratina be captured? In Diamond?

BTW, I think it will have Darkrai.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
giratina can already be captured.

im leaning towards darkrai
Same as Rayquaza...

Darkrai WOULD fit into a Dialga vs Palkia situation though. I thought of it too, you have to go to the top of Mt.Cornet, then, go to the island where Darkrai is, go BACK to the top of Mt.Cornet, Darkrai pulls them both into the Dark Void, all is done, then, you would have two new locations, Space Dimension and Time Dimension, like with Kyogre/Groudon, those places hold Dialga/Palkia. A Battle Frontier remake would be good too, and..., MORE MOVE TUTORS!!

fluffy

Smash Champion
eh kirb94, my wifi isnt working now. we'll trade later.

and im pretty sure that giratina is in return cave.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Darkrai is event only, so no. And Rayquaza could also be captured, and that didn't stop him.

And Giratina is in Turnback Cave
2 things,

1. The sequel is at least a 2 years in the making.

2.Darkrai event is either early next year or late this year.

By the time the sequal is out, almost everyone will have a Darkrai, here's a prediction of the next pokemon games-

1.G/S/C remake
2.PBR remake
3.Pokemon Battrio (Confirmed)
4.FR/LG remake
5.D/P remake
6.Nextgen

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: **pulls out wallet**

I'm willing to take any bets on any triple digit amount of US dollars that there is no next gen of pkmn.

On topic, if you do some research behind the names used in this generation, you'll find that Giratina is the likely box figure for the third leg of this particular duo of games.

P.S. - I just saw the mention above of a predicted (or, rather, hoped for) PBR remake. Is it possible to request Genius Sonority to either end themselves or to get off their lazy butts and actually make a game that would have been worthy of a pkmn launch on the Wii? For everything I hear that's awesome about it, there's something else that pushes me away again. UGH.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
:yoshi: **pulls out wallet**

I'm willing to take any bets on any triple digit amount of US dollars that there is no next gen of pkmn.

On topic, if you do some research behind the names used in this generation, you'll find that Giratina is the likely box figure for the third leg of this particular duo of games.

P.S. - I just saw the mention above of a predicted (or, rather, hoped for) PBR remake. Is it possible to request Genius Sonority to either end themselves or to get off their lazy butts and actually make a game that would have been worthy of a pkmn launch on the Wii? For everything I hear that's awesome about it, there's something else that pushes me away again. UGH.
Low Chance of a nextgen, Giratina AND Darkrai both have some type of revalance to Dialga/Palkia ,but, I doubt there'll be a point where you must go to the Turnback Cave (wink,wink) like with Rayquaza, you'll have to go through the cave, but, with less puzzley-ness.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i think arceus

i mean, dialga and palkia are time pokes sort of, so why not keep with the time thing

fluffy

Smash Champion
yea but why pokemon 'gem'?

rubies, sapphires, emeralds, pearls and diamonds are types of gems. is the next pokemon game supposed to be the end of all gems aka games?

Opal fits darkrai and giratina more because it's one the unusual ones that fit darkra and giratina's strange theme. but come to think of it, dialga and palkia had gems on their bodies that resemble the type of gem they resemble. darkrai and giratina dont have anything gem-like. what if they just don't name the next pokemon game after a gem? and for those who think that there won't be another sequel....look how popular pokemon became after diamond pearl. making sequels is how they make more money.

IC3R

Smash Lord
I wonder if they'll ever remake Silver and Gold eventually...

That would be teh_aw50m3!

They could put in new move Tutors that teach Fissure and some other old favorites!!!
----------------------------
Opal sounds cool, but what about amethyst. That's like, the sexiest name for a gem, and it's purple. It's also the common color-association for the Ghost type (I use pink for Poison), which Giratina is, and Darkrai I think.

quam

Smash Cadet
i heard somewhere that its gonna be called pokemon jade. i reckon that it'll be giratina, considering that it has a sort of similar move set to dialga/palkia.

i also heard that theres also might be another series called shining gold and shining silver. i dont know about that...

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
i heard somewhere that its gonna be called pokemon jade. i reckon that it'll be giratina, considering that it has a sort of similar move set to dialga/palkia.

i also heard that theres also might be another series called shining gold and shining silver. i dont know about that...
All of the Pokemon Games you just named were fake. Only one fake even hit the market,...
Pokemon Jade was a Fake that was crappy and Puke-ish, It want like pokemon much at all, people took a SIMILAR game to pokemon that was Japan-only, translated it, then put it on American shorelines as a Pokemon game..... It was one of the... TONS of pokemon hacks out there.... Pokemon Diamond(Fake version) and Jade were 2nd Gen. Some had a legit crystal combined with them, wich was odd. Now for pokemon Shining Gold and Shining (Shimmering) Silver. They were VERY well created fake.... Boxart..... They never made a Hack (which, if a 3rd Gen mirror to the games) would be an Astronomical success. Someone has started making a rom hack for These, but it remains incomplete, Cheat codes are needed to finish the game. IF the rom hack finishes, we are likely to see "Last GBA Pokemon Game EVER!" Stick slapped on to it, Nintendo might even let them get away with it if its SO real that Nintndo goes and slaps an official Nintendo sticker on it. And thats My mile log post on why you are so stupid :D. (Yes i know a lot about fake games)

fluffy

Smash Champion
lol shiri if i could, i'd steal your ham sandwich.

pokemon jade for the win!

*steals shiri's ham sandwich*

quam

Smash Cadet
All of the Pokemon Games you just named were fake. Only one fake even hit the market,...
Pokemon Jade was a Fake that was crappy and Puke-ish, It want like pokemon much at all, people took a SIMILAR game to pokemon that was Japan-only, translated it, then put it on American shorelines as a Pokemon game..... It was one of the... TONS of pokemon hacks out there.... Pokemon Diamond(Fake version) and Jade were 2nd Gen. Some had a legit crystal combined with them, wich was odd. Now for pokemon Shining Gold and Shining (Shimmering) Silver. They were VERY well created fake.... Boxart..... They never made a Hack (which, if a 3rd Gen mirror to the games) would be an Astronomical success. Someone has started making a rom hack for These, but it remains incomplete, Cheat codes are needed to finish the game. IF the rom hack finishes, we are likely to see "Last GBA Pokemon Game EVER!" Stick slapped on to it, Nintendo might even let them get away with it if its SO real that Nintndo goes and slaps an official Nintendo sticker on it. And thats My mile log post on why you are so stupid :D. (Yes i know a lot about fake games)

oh yeah, i forgot about those fake games...whoops. but it's still very likely that there's gonna be a sequel to DP. like you said, they probably would say that they're the last pokemon games ever

mood4food77

Smash Hero
it should be ARCEUS for the next poke cause of the idea of time

palkia and dialga are time dimensional pokes while Arceus is the poke that started everything known to exist, basically everything before time

quam

Smash Cadet
it should be ARCEUS for the next poke cause of the idea of time

palkia and dialga are time dimensional pokes while Arceus is the poke that started everything known to exist, basically everything before time
good point, i never thought about that. but then again, arceus is a special event pokemon so it wouldnt make sense if it had its own title

Top Bottom