• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pensacola, FL #7: HOLY S***, it's HolyChef! - 08/29/09

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
@FakeGeorge: I may be able to take care of your housing if it's just you. It's a freaking dorm room, there's not that much room. I'll need to see if my roommate has any problems with it, but I doubt it. He owes me a favor anyway. :D
Well, at the very least, it would be me and my girlfriend. At the most there'd be 5 of us in all. I really appreciate the offer, though.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
yo

east vs west North FL

where u @???

i don't even know if i'm going to this LOLOLOL :)

Ruse

Fox
Ruse, why not just allow housing at the venue? It is ginormous after all.

Sleep downstairs / tourney upstairs FTW.
Ehhhhhhhhh. I don't think the venue owner would be down with that, and I don't really want to piss him off. Maybe.

yo

east vs west North FL

where u @???

i don't even know if i'm going to this LOLOLOL :)
CREW BATTLE?

You should really try to come.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
okay, here's some new info

i just got off the phone with kevin (jax player)

he's down to travel but is wondering if tally can house us friday night and maybe help us with carpooling cause he doesn't wanna be driving for 5 hours to get there

i'm down to go but my money situation is up in the airrrrrrrrrrr we'll see

Ruse

Fox

he's down to travel but is wondering if tally can house us friday night and maybe help us with carpooling cause he doesn't wanna be driving for 5 hours to get there

;)

Sounds good. Hope it all works out n' s***.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Well since the brawl scene here in albany isnt good(only one good player here) If crews go down im on NFL...850 for life.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol 904 get at these nuts

j/k j/k

but for real, i don't think anyone who isn't North FL is going

east meets west

and hopefully mid too :)

Ruse

Fox
As long as we get Jax and Tally, I don't care.

N
ation
F
ootball
L
eague
represent.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't look like I'll be able to make this. There's stuff that I have to take care of at home that weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to go to the next one.

B_AWAL

Smash Master

Holla @ DBS. I'll B shonin dat nite.

Plus I'm not sure if I can make it :-(

more importantly, there are prob lots o melee players that might wanna come...

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
It doesn't look like I'll be able to make this. There's stuff that I have to take care of at home that weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to go to the next one.
Aw man FG i love trying to tech chase ur GW around! any chance other LA gonna show? prob not?. you sudai and CJ aree mad cool

Zone

Smash Champion
Anyway we can make Melee draft crews happen ? :D OR could do out of town vs Pensacola Melee version. Whichever is fine with me. I just want to be a part of a crew battle >.>; I've only been in 2 in my 2-3 year run with melee (competively)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Don't suppose anyone is going through Mobile on the way. It would make it a lot easier for me if I could hitch a ride.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
If the melee scene for this is strong I'll be there. Not to much into brawl, but I'll throw down in some singles for it.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Oh you most definitely will... I'm not to far away and my melee lust has just about reached it's limit lol.

Ruse

Fox
Where do you live?

myemoipod (11:22:34 PM): I open that day, what time is it at?
OSWEETEXTINCTION (11:22:39 PM): Uhh
OSWEETEXTINCTION (11:22:45 PM): Melee Doubles start at 12:00
myemoipod (11:22:58 PM): ok I'm off at 11:30am, I an make that

Who is Dan?!

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Ruse im glad you have melee stuff first..That will give me enough time to come home in the morning spend time with family then come to brawl singles around the time it starts..Im so ready for this, we placin top 5 right?

omg Holy is gonna be there wtf get ***** FL.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol so i got back to jax last night

lol we were all chillin NO TIME FOR DA BOARDS KLSJF:KS:FJAKJF:

but yea it's kinda up in the air if we're gonna go

but i'm gonna see what's up

we should have more people getting hyped for tourneys (even tho i'm not so hype anymore)

lol here's a funny story tho

this kid comes up while we're all ****ing around playing some ******* friendlies with bad char's and he's like "can i get winner cause i'm pretty sure i can beat all of you guys"

so i don't say anything but fast goes, "uh! play GEOFF!" HAHAHAHAH it was so funny

so i play this kid.... his tag was JOEL i didn't get his name (so i guess that's his name LOL) and he's MARIO

i'm like.... silent

as i just jump around as snake and throw **** at him

mess around and take 80 damage the first stock..... then i proceed to take all 3 of his stocks (last stock was a 0 percent gimpppppppppp)

it was so funny, he johned that BATTLEFIELD was UNFAIR because it BLEW UP (i was using C4's and he had NO idea what was going on)

so i shake his hand and he like... tries to leave as fast as possible

i didn't say anthing besides "yo, good game" -- it was so funny -- stupid freshmen

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Your not supposed to do scrubs like that mannn haha but i do it all the time on campus here..The only way they play brawl is FFA with items so i just camp grenades with snake( they play 6 stocks)

next thing you here is "WHO the F**k is SNAKE keep Blowin me up!!"
haha sometimes they will do 1vs1 though..and ive played 2 decent warios and a luigi.

but yea our last tourney had 20+ people turn out for singles and im not sure for doubles since well..I haVent had a doubles partner since like January lol..

Ruse wtf at calling me at 3am??? was it about ahhd beating ally?

**Edit** its the return of Dan?

Lawlmahbawls

Smash Journeyman
lol so i got back to jax last night

lol we were all chillin NO TIME FOR DA BOARDS KLSJF:KS:FJAKJF:

but yea it's kinda up in the air if we're gonna go

but i'm gonna see what's up

we should have more people getting hyped for tourneys (even tho i'm not so hype anymore)

lol here's a funny story tho

this kid comes up while we're all ****ing around playing some ******* friendlies with bad char's and he's like "can i get winner cause i'm pretty sure i can beat all of you guys"

so i don't say anything but fast goes, "uh! play GEOFF!" HAHAHAHAH it was so funny

so i play this kid.... his tag was JOEL i didn't get his name (so i guess that's his name LOL) and he's MARIO

i'm like.... silent

as i just jump around as snake and throw **** at him

mess around and take 80 damage the first stock..... then i proceed to take all 3 of his stocks (last stock was a 0 percent gimpppppppppp)

it was so funny, he johned that BATTLEFIELD was UNFAIR because it BLEW UP (i was using C4's and he had NO idea what was going on)

so i shake his hand and he like... tries to leave as fast as possible

i didn't say anthing besides "yo, good game" -- it was so funny -- stupid freshmen
lolgraped

Jax needs a tourney soooooon

Ruse

Fox
@GMoney: Props. Come to PCola :(.

@Skater: wtf. I didn't call you at 3AM. I was asleep.

@the mention of a Jax tourney: Hell, I'd go.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Ya'll do Brawl + by any chance, cause i really can't stand normal brawl. It's weird but i just doesn't give me the rush melee does.

Ruse

Fox
Since we're doing doubles and singles for both Brawl and Melee I doubt that there will be time to do a side event.

Top Bottom