• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pensacola, FL #7: HOLY S***, it's HolyChef! - 08/29/09

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Toobz! I heard u met DBS n wuz pretty gud! Holla @ dem cuz I kno dey headin 2 dis!

I'm not goin cuz I gotta DJ tho :-(

I lost y number so I never got a chance 2 call ya back!!!

Gmoney - HILARITY!!! But it's funnier when ur Using Sonic! LMAO "Sonic is so broken cuz he'z SO fast!" ROFLMMFAO!!!

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
idk, brawl in general = fail compared to melee in my book. I just thought brawl + was more interesting than regular brawl.

Ruse

Fox
I have class in the afternoon. I thought you guys were going to play at night.

Sure I'll play your MK after spending a whole summer in the MK capital of the world.
The Jersey Devil!?

uh oh! set up a live stream i wanna be there in spirit.
...No. I'm not setting up a stream so that you can watch
me 3 stock Holy

jk love to pcola super anti pro homo

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
okkkayy..Moving on... Ill see tomorrow if i cant get some melee people here in albany to come to this..
I'm saying brawl as a whole is to slow for my taste, melee just had more depth for me other than some of the character match ups.

Then again, I'm also from MD/VA where we don't play brawl anywhere close to the amount we play melee.

Zone

Smash Champion
I'm saying brawl as a whole is to slow for my taste, melee just had more depth for me other than some of the character match ups.

Then again, I'm also from MD/VA where we don't play brawl anywhere close to the amount we play melee.
I'm a melee player only also. Don't worry there is plenty of melee there. :D

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I'm a melee player only also. Don't worry there is plenty of melee there. :D
That's good to hear man, I'm looking forward to it. It sounds like fun, any chance you guys are gonna have all the participant lists set up before the weekend?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
if jax goes then imma bring a setup

buttttttttttt

i still don't know if we're gonna because people are indecisive LOL

you'll prolly know on like thurs HAHAH

B_AWAL

Smash Master

Ur comment about Brawl earlier was pointless. Down here we kinda tired of dumb coments like that. Hence it was ignore yet pointed out. It'z koo. I'm sure U'll have plenty of Melee competition in Pcola tho. ESP w/ Rice and RAM there

Ruse

Fox
Brawl and Melee are different games. There's no point in arguing about them. They can co-exist. You can play one, both, or neither. End of story.

Labyrinth

Smash Rookie
yo

its joe (DJ/JOE twins) of gulfbreeze high.. ill be going james said you knew me..hmm

Ruse

Fox
hahah what you say man tell me tell me? how did he find out? Pcola scrubs FTW?
I have no idea. Apparently he's pretty young if his mommy has to come with him.

its joe (DJ/JOE twins) of gulfbreeze high.. ill be going james said you knew me..hmm
Holy s***, I went to school with you guys. That's crazy.

What is expected turnout for this??>>! pm me if possible ruse. thx
20-30, probably.

Lee, come down and we'll all chip in some money for you! ^_^

also to 2nd & 3rd place.
True.

Where is GMoney's Snake playing a**?

Zone

Smash Champion
who wants to MM$? :D Melee

I'm up for weird crap,
normal crap,

I'll play a brawl MM$ if they also MM$ me in melee for the same moneys! It'll be like playing 1 friendly set in both games where we temporarily borrow eachothers money.

Top Bottom