• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pensacola, FL #8: CANCELED

Status
Not open for further replies.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Skaterbaj If I end up coming to this I would be down to play friendlies with you. =S
/truth
Im sure sexpuma would too and he's like 20392738723723x better than i am
/sarcasm
If you look a couple pages back you can see where i said im not coming to this..Why werent you at Warner 2 weeks ago o_0?

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
You guys gonna play TMNT Smash Up at this?

I'm not going unless you are.

I only play Melee/TMNT now :) :) :)

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Ill be teamin w/ whoever :)
EDIT: I figured out what I've been doing wrong in teams :( (Thanks to sudai!! and practicing a bit ) So woot

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
This sounds good. If I come, I'll probably be bringing at least two other people.

HavikLink

Smash Rookie
NNID
Haviklink
ok so i'm going to this. i've put off tournaments too long for fear of getting my a$$ handed to me but i feel like its about time. i have a bunch of buddies that i've told about this and they'll be there too.

Ruse

Fox
The venue I wanted to use is running a LOLGIOH tournament the weekend of and some other tourney came up somewhere else in Florida. Lame.

I think there's actually a tournament going on HERE next weekend (not one of mine), so PCola might not make it out to Tally. :(

ragnarock

Smash Lord
The venue I wanted to use is running a LOLGIOH tournament the weekend of and some other tourney came up somewhere else in Florida. Lame.

I think there's actually a tournament going on HERE next weekend (not one of mine), so PCola might not make it out to Tally. :(
thers's no way you can just change the date then, have it another weekend playa.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Whateva playa, ragnarock is lacking in skill. U DESTROYED me in singles, so is anything gioing down in pcola this weekend?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
yeah u did, then u just walk around just doing f-tilts, proving im just a noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom