• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

People -I- miss

DC

Smash Cadet
Chops
Advent Lee
DBB (Sean)
Ivan
Green Ace
CrazySpade
Pre-crisis Seibrik
Pre-crisis Luisthepanda
Pre-crisis Snipa
Seibrik's cousin in Orlando
All the ****ing SWFL kids

GIGABITS (okay so technically this isn't a person)

Probably some more people I forgot.

Yo Afro tell me you remember that time you, Lee, Chops and I slept over at Seibrik's cousin's apartment in Orlando and watched scary movies all night? That was ****ing amazing fun bro. And the ****ing roadtrip the Tally? Too ****ing good.

****in hanging out at Snipa's house with GreenAce gittin pizza and playing Brawl back in the day? Fun as hell.

Idk man, I just don't see that **** ever happening again. I miss these people, or in certain cases I miss who these people use to be. :(

DC

Smash Cadet
aka they use to be cool peoples and now idk wtf happened to them

-Ran

Smash Master
aka he reads comics, in which 'Pre Crisis' is a reference to before the multiverses of DC combined in a massive story arch known as the Crisis of Infinite Earths.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Chops
Advent Lee
DBB (Sean)
Ivan
Green Ace
CrazySpade
Pre-crisis Seibrik
Pre-crisis Luisthepanda
Pre-crisis Snipa
Seibrik's cousin in Orlando
All the ****ing SWFL kids

GIGABITS (okay so technically this isn't a person)

Probably some more people I forgot.

Yo Afro tell me you remember that time you, Lee, Chops and I slept over at Seibrik's cousin's apartment in Orlando and watched scary movies all night? That was ****ing amazing fun bro. And the ****ing roadtrip the Tally? Too ****ing good.

****in hanging out at Snipa's house with GreenAce gittin pizza and playing Brawl back in the day? Fun as hell.

Idk man, I just don't see that **** ever happening again. I miss these people, or in certain cases I miss who these people use to be. :(
ROFL yo we watched that movie the descent, oh my god that **** was SOOOO good WHO GOES INTO HOLES FOR FUN?

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
I didn't change DC , the old group we used to hang out as fell apart.
You are still welcome to come over and play bad fighting games/watch ninja turtles.
Hell we could even Git Pizza.

DC

Smash Cadet
Shut the **** up Snipa bro I always ask you if I can come over and then you never answer your cellphone or some bull****. I was serious about helping you get a job and you started being a ******. You won't even let GreenAce over anymore.

lol Afro let's do it. Team Rusty as ****.

DC

Smash Cadet
Yeah that was another one of the times you said I could come over and then pulled some bs. GreenAce said you did that to him too.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i miss my good friend lenny...wish i could do something about it :\ in all honesty

@dc. i wonder if im still the same person :\

DC

Smash Cadet
lol Dreadz your avatar is ****in terrible.

DC vs. DREADZ $300 MONEY MATCH COMING SOON

Luisthepanda

Smash Rookie
Dude I tell you you cant come over to record matches one day and we're not friends anymore? Real mature man

DC

Smash Cadet
Dude I tell you you cant come over to record matches one day and we're not friends anymore? Real mature man
lol If you think that's the only reason I don't associate myself with you then you're sadly mistaken.

GreenAce

Smash Ace
**** I knew this thread was going to pick up some drama. Yo benny can you give me a ride to zp I think I might go to a tourney for ****'s and giggles one of these days.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
**** I knew this thread was going to pick up some drama. Yo benny can you give me a ride to zp I think I might go to a tourney for ****'s and giggles one of these days.
Yes i wouldnt mind dood, ill take u to da next zp then, and dc can accompany me as well to giv u a manly hug. maybe you and i can talk to snipa bout being cool with each other again :\ i sure miss that fellow

GreenAce

Smash Ace
Alright then. But I could care less about talking to Len. I apologized so Nick wouldn't feel akward whenever I came over but he didn't accept but I don't care were used to it. When he admits he's wrong maybe i'll say something.

DC

Smash Cadet
Yo whenever I see GreenAce post I imagine him as

Top Bottom