• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

people Mover Az Melee/Brawl results

ABIDE

Smash Apprentice
fark, it's a ****ing joke. you seriously sound pathetic complaining about a joke. -_-
Yeah, its totally a joke. Its a big joke. A BIG FAT JOKE!

Virginity is hilarious. Look at Tai for crying out loud! I love that kid!

-Ka

Bounogun

Smash Cadet
I guess I have to shout out to everyone who was there thanx for making my first real tourney awesome.

A special shout out to wobbles the phoenix your freakin awesome. Thanx for teaming with me on my first doubles tourney. Third Place Too Good.

Shout out to the guy who beat me the first round in singles AZ too good.

Forward - that was funny how you enjoyed my Normal response to finding out who you were.

Taj - Always enjoy watching your Mewtwo at work

Wobbles - Thanx for being so cool

Shiv - Nice to see you again, Awesome beard.

Light - You said I was pretty good, well your pretty good too.

Dark - Good Sheik

Everyone else sorry I didn't get to know you better but I'll start making more appearances at smash events.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
haha yeah i realized that a few hours ago, i saw the thread and watched them...thank you though :)

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Aww man I wasnt really talked about at all Except when dark said he was sure hed beat me lol.
Also it says I main Pit, wolf, and, rob. Take out rob and put ganondorf. Lol I love rugoodat's comment about my bro stevo "wtf mario" XD

Top Bottom