• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

People need to choose better people. My GOD.

finalark

SNORLAX
Humans are selfish *******s who care only for themselves, usually. Sorry for your loss, I wish there was something I could do for you to make things better but the best I can do is a simple forum post.

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
Child Services? Your mother's ex sounds unstable.

But ****ing people date people like this all the time. My god. How the hell do you not realize that they aren't going to change for you and they will demand that you do it because they're ****ing obsessed and you're not.
It probably won't make you feel better, but yeah, you're right about this. A friend of mine dated a drug addict for years. Nothing good came out of it, but people can be blind to the obvious. There's some underlying psychology to it that defies all reason. But it's devastating to watch things unravel from the sidelines. My friend, for one, wasn't willing to listen to anything anyone else said.

D

Deleted member

**** him. He'll be in prison soon.

My deepest apologies to you and your mom.

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
**** him. He'll be in prison soon.

My deepest apologies to you and your mom.
I don't think you go to prison for taking a kid that's, y'know, your's. Unless you're violating custody rules n'****.

Cinder

Smash Master
^Methinks he's hinting at this guy doing something stupid and landing himself in jail...

Anyway, yeah, I know how you feel...a good friend of mine just got out of a terrible relationship (for the THIRD time >.>)...he took advantage of her (in THAT way...while they were broken up), lied to her (and emotionally abused her when she found out and tried to confront him), among other things...

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Serious lame sauce man :( I hope things get better for you and your mom, No onwe deserves that, yet sadly a lot of people live that life.

another reason the world itself kind of sucks ball sack :p

Top Bottom