• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

People with friends who work at video stores

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
You can play brawl now, stores like Blockbuster get the games early and let the employees rent them before the release date (they do the same thing with movies but that's beside the point right now) so if you know a friend who works at blockbuster and can't wait til Saturday you better cash in some favors right now!!!

Luteyi

Smash Apprentice
^And have your own without spending the constantly rising price of renting video games. :)

Luteyi

Smash Apprentice
Employees rent for free ask friend at blockbuster to rent it for you and be ready for the gamestop tourney on saturday
Still I'd rather have one to call my own then rents that are usually very poorly taken care of. You'd be amazed what kind of things people do with disc... and its Brawl we're talking about here....

Evelgest

Smash Apprentice
No, there's a list of which Gamestops are holding tournaments. Additionally, it's not at midnight. My local GS is holding one at 9pm.

MisshapenKontra

Smash Rookie
I wish my manager would let me take my brawl copy early =(

Also my store is having it at 11 in the morning on sat.

TiersAreReal

Smash Apprentice
I'll be doing this if my friend's store gets his shipment of Brawl rental copies in Thursday.

Bakuryu

Smash Ace
Not sure what blockbuster you went to but mine never gets games until the day of usually, but I will ask when I go in today regardless. but I would take this info with a grain of salt people we get to rent movies ahead of time because they come ahead of time games for some reason we get really late.

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
Not as glorious as it sounds really. This is most of your cstomers....

durrdurrdurr you got wii 360's or whatever durrdurdurr.

that is EXACTLY how it is and it sucks. Every customer either has a incoherent accent or cant string together words to make one sentence.

Top Bottom